Battle of Maridun

*this chapter has been revised*

Hi guys. Hey quick question. DO ANY OF YOU KNOW HOW INCREDIBLY HARD IT IS TO CONDENSE TWO WHOLE CLONE WARS EPISODES INTO ONE CHAPTER!?!?!?!? BECAUSE IT IS INCREDIBLY HARD!!!!!!!! But worth it.
...

Okay. Moving on. This chapter is a little lengthy because like I said before, I perfectly fit it for two clone wars episodes into it. And for those who were wondering this is what Asalyn's light saber looks like:

And when it says she makes the one blade into 2 or she breaks it in half she breaks it here and they become two separate light sabers she can use

And when it says she makes the one blade into 2 or she breaks it in half she breaks it here and they become two separate light sabers she can use. Does that make sense? Comment if it doesn't lol. Eh, your welcome. Now please enjoy.

Asalyn's pov
Ash and Griffin just finished putting the tent together. I ordered them to go search the perimeter for any sign of life while Commander Axel and I guard the tents entrance. I took out the basic first aid pack I managed to rescue out of the old ship and examined it carefully. I took out the small cotton balls and dabbed some water on it. I removed Anakin's armour and most of his jedi robes. Only his plain black shirt and pants remain. I rolled up his black sleeves and pants then attached bacta patches to the worst burns all over his scarred and bruised body. Poor Anakin. This is all my fault. If I was smarter with time consumption then he never would have to have felt the need to save me like he did. I gently tapped the wetted cotton on the smaller scrapes and scars he had. But what shocked me the most was when he actually winced. I even had to blink a few times to make sure I wasn't dreaming or something. When his eyelids fluttered open I had my answer.

"Buttercup? Is that you?" I chuckled at the use of my old nickname. I let a little tear escape. But it was definitely a tear of joy.

"Yep I'm here Princess. It's me. Don't worry you'll be just fine. Ahsoka left to get help already." He seemed like he was ignoring me. I had to subtly push him back down as he tried to get up. He had major abrasions ironically on all the places required to move such as the back of the knees, elbows, shoulders, etc.

"Hold it Princess. Your not quite ready to get up yet. You need your rest." He went from serious to seriously concerned.

"Th-theyre behind you." he fell back to the ground. Back to sleep I'm guessing. Wait who's them? I heard a blood hurdling scream outside followed by blaster shots. I ran outside with my light saber activated. I leaped high in front of the giant creature below me which had half of Axel in his mouth. I used the force to open the creatures mouth and pull Axel out of it. Carefully maneuvering Axel out of the grip of the creatures sharp teeth and tight grip. I leaped high above Axel — who was tumbling on the ground — and landed on top of it. I steadily gained my balance by leaning whichever opposite way the creature was. Jabbing my saber shallowly into the neck of the beast was a quick somewhat painless method of not killing, but almost doing so. It wasn't a large enough cut to kill it, but enough to make it pass out from blood loss. And it did just that. I deactivated my light saber and turned back to my men who were staring at me in awe.