Problem Solving

Aliyah's pov
Curse you social anxiety! I'm a grand hot mess when it comes to comforting people. Which is a problem because my master could use some serious comforting right now cause she was a hot mess. The Sargeant and I shared a look before glancing back at Asalyn.

"Want a hug?" Instant cringe. But at least my lame question got Asalyn to stop pacing back and forth. Ot was very crowded in here but it could be worse. At least Bangle the medic is still passed out and Stitch is taking care of him. Force that sounded better in my head. Oh wait this is my head.

"Anyone ever say no to a big hug from you? Come here." I dud exactly as told and embraced the woman who potentially just killed herself for me. Well not literally speaking! I would never expect her to give up her life for my own I just meant she is risking the title of Coruscants savior, jedi master, and general, as well as being a jedi at all for me! Once the council finds out she fought a far more experienced, older general they will flip the freak out!

"I know!" She started tugging on her hair at the roots and went back to pacing. Did she read my mind?

"Yes and I acknowledge everything you just said but we'll have to unpack that emotional baggage later. That topic of trauma can wait. For jow our mission is to get the zillo beast safely to Hoth." Commander Axel popped up out literally no where.

"Asalyn we have another problem." Axel whispered something in her ear that must have been something huge because it made her drqmatically gasp and start hyperventilating. Now I was ghe one pacing wondering what the frickety freak to do. Axel was trying his best with his fellow soldiers that rushed over to calm her down but it obviously was only overwhelming her more. Luckily one of the bad batchers ran up and shoved them all away.

"What's he doing?" I turned around to ask his other members of the squad when i saw Tech put his arm Asalyn and hit her in the back. All of Axel's men were struggling to keep him back. The commander seemed very ticked off for more reasons than one. I think with the nerves of all the problems and minor treason we've committed everybodys just on edge a little. Because of me. I am the cause for everything bad that is happening right now. I have never made a sentence that self absorbed in my life. Krell was right though i really am just a brat.

"Hey kid, are you okay?" The big fella who had saved me from the other brute asked.

"Peobably not. But my feelings don't matter right now. We should check up on the zillo so that way at least one of General Asalyn's problems are dealy with." At least that way I could make myself useful. Then the tallest one with grey hair and a rude resting face came up to me.

"Just checked. He's knocked out cold and will be for awhile."

"O-Oh. Alright then. I guess all we can do is wait fkr Asalyn's orders then." I coukd sense the bad batchs confusuon as they looked to each other for an answer.

"Something wrong?" I asked in a kind tone.

"Uh... no sir- ma'am. Just to clarify though, you are a Commander right? You know you can give orders too." Sure I could but no one would listen anyways. I'm just a child in the eyes of the universe.

"I have no real value or authority to command people which is why it's best just waiting for Asalyn. Why shkuld I give you orders when you all are more experienced?" I said with a smile. The grey haired guy was clearly taken back by this statement. A deep frown crossed his face and his posture shrunk.

"But... I thought all jedi had enough of an ego to order around clones without a second thought? Why are you any different?" The grey guy asked with attentiveness and rudeness evident in his tone. Sergeant Hunter kicked him in the knees and whiper shouted to shut up but grey guy didn't listen.