38 | All yours

Harry Hudson - Yellow Lights:
'Don't cut the lights, just take it slow. We're moving fast, we've lost control but, I feel safe with you. Love is brave, but I've been scared. I look around, see no one there and still feel close to you'

Daniel couldn't think straight anymore. Seeing his girlfriend dance, swaying her hips to the music, in that blazer dress made his mind spin. After she had told him she wasn't wearing any panties, he hadn't been able to think about anything else. He knew she wasn't wearing a bra as well, so she was completely naked underneath her dress. It was all he could think about. It was as if his mind had set an internal alarm clock because exactly an hour later, he called her over. "I have waited an hour, I can't wait any longer. We're leaving.." He said, trying to read Emilia's eyes to see if she liked his dominant side outside of the bedroom. Not long after, a small smile appeared on her face and she walked over to Gia and Michael to ask them if they were coming too.

The four of them walked over to the exit and got into a taxi. Emilia was sat next to him and it was extremely difficult to not place his hand on her thigh right now. Daniel didn't want to do it because he knew it would only make it harder for him to hold back so he turned his head and looked out the window. Emilia was clearly not planning on letting his thoughts wander to something else because she did place her hand on his thigh and was tracing his tattoo with her index finger. Daniel decided to ignore it and kept looking out of the window, relieved when he finally saw their hotel come into view. The four friends said goodbye in the elevator and within seconds the tension in the air thickened.

Emilia was stood on the opposite side of the elevator and she was looking straight at Daniel while he kept trying to duck her gaze. It may have looked to her as if he wasn't in the mood, but oh dear lord, she was about to get it. The elevator dinged and Daniel grabbed Emilia's hand to pull her towards their room. She was giggling behind him and he knew she was a bit tipsy. When they reached the door, he turned around and looked straight into her eyes for the first time since they were at the club. "I just want to know if you're not too drunk.." He softly said and Emilia shook her head. "I'm not, I promise". Daniel nodded and tried to open the door with the keycard, but because of his shaking hands, it took a while.

Daniel opened the door for her and let her step in first, licking his lips at the look she gave him. Emilia walked towards the table in the middle of the room and put down her purse before taking the red heels off her feet. Daniel stood behind her and saw her become a few inches shorter in one swift move, which made his heart flutter. He loved how tiny she was. He shook his head and instantly his mind went back to the lack of underwear underneath that dress and how for the first time this evening, there was nothing holding him back now. Daniel walked over to her and from that moment on, he couldn't control his desire anymore.

Emilia heard his footsteps getting closer and she bit her lip in anticipation when all of a sudden she felt his hand wrap around her throat from behind her. Her own hand followed to hold his wrist, wanting to feel the force he used on her. She let out a whimper when Daniel kissed her neck and let his tongue run over her skin up to her ear. "You have been a little tease tonight, haven't you?" Emilia nodded quickly, feeling herself getting more aroused by the second. "I have told you beforehand that you would get in trouble if you kept teasing me like that and you decided to keep doing it. So you know I'm going to have to punish you now, don't you?"

 So you know I'm going to have to punish you now, don't you?"