34 | Hold me down

Boy In Space - 7Up:
'You can hold me down if you want to, I don't really mind 'cause I'd like to feel love, how it hurts, ah. Fire in my chest, watch it burn out. You can hold me down if you'd like to, I don't really mind 'cause I love you'

W A R N I N G: mature content

Emilia was sat in the backseat of the car with Gia's head on one shoulder and Isabel's on the other. They had danced the entire evening and the two girls seemed to have drunk a little bit too much. Michael was awake - for now - but also not in a good shape to drive so Daniel drove them back home after only having one beer this evening. Emilia glanced at the award on her lap and remembered the moment her friends found out she had been nominated. A small smile appeared on her face and Emilia lifted her hand to caress the back of Daniel's neck while he was driving. Emilia's softly stroked her fingers through his hair and over towards the skin underneath his ear and she could see Daniel relax his shoulders. When she placed her hand a little more firmly on his neck, Emilia lifted her eyes towards the rearview mirror.

She gasped when she saw Daniel's eyes were already on her and he looked at her like he had been doing for the last few hours of the evening. Emilia sucked her lower lip between her teeth subconsciously and she could feel the vibrations of Daniel's groan in her fingers. Daniel's eyes focussed back on the road but they kept exchanging glances in the mirror every time they had a chance. The trip back home seemed to take three times as long as it did on the way to the venue and Emilia couldn't wait to be alone with her boyfriend. On their way to Emilia and Isabel's apartment, they dropped off Gia and Michael at Gia's place, before they continued their way home. After another ten minutes, they arrived at their destination and Daniel and Emilia carried Isabel towards her bed first. She wouldn't wake up all night, that was for sure.

The moment Emilia stepped out of Isabel's room and closed the door, Daniel pulled her towards his body by her waist and turned them around so Emilia's back hit her bedroom door. His lips were on hers in a split second and she gasped due to the sudden movements but enjoying his more dominant side nonetheless. Daniel's kisses turned heated quite quickly, the build-up of the evening having the both of them at their peak aroused state in mere minutes. His tongue found hers when Emilia slightly opened her mouth and she couldn't remember the last time she had been kissed like this. Daniel's hands moved all over her body, cupping her bum in the dress before they moved upwards to find the zipper. Emilia's hand reached behind her to find the doorknob, not wanting to get undressed in the middle of the hallway.

She opened the door and pulled Daniel inside by the collar of his suit jacket, which she tried to push down his arms right after. Emilia turned around and moved her hair out of the way so Daniel could pull the zipper of her dress down and she looked over her shoulder while she let the fabric drop to the floor, leaving her in nothing but her thong. It didn't take long for Daniel's hands to be on her body again and he turned her around in his embrace quickly, his lips moving over to her exposed neck to leave a trail of kisses towards her earlobe. "You were a little tease in the car, baby girl". The nickname made Emilia almost go weak in the knees. He had only ever used it in the bedroom and she loved how it showed a completely different side to Daniel. "Well, what are you going to do about that?" She said, without even realizing what this would cause within her boyfriend.

It didn't take long for her to find out, because Daniel immediately lifted her up against himself by the back of her thighs and walked over towards her bed before he let her down on the mattress. "Hmm, I'm going to have to think about that one for a bit". He replied while his hands reached for the buttons of his shirt. He threw his bow tie across the room and nearly ripped the last couple of buttons because it was taking so long to undo them, his eyes still fixated on Emilia's face which was telling him to hurry up without any words. Emilia was tired of waiting for him, the pulsating feeling in her core almost becoming unbearable at this point, so she lifted her hand towards her own stomach, gently laying it flat across her skin. Daniel's eyes followed her every move when she slowly dragged her fingers up towards her naked torso.