14 | I need you

Kurt Hugo Schneider - Falling In Love:
'So, baby, won't you hold me underneath these old oak trees? It's getting cold and I need your body, I need your body to hold. Remember what you told me that winter night down on your old street? You pulled me close, said "I need your body, I need your body to hold"'

W A R N I N G: mature content

His tanned skin and firm abs looked amazing in the dimmed light of the sunset and the candles around the room and Emilia let her eyes roam around his body for a while before she focused back on his face. Which was even more handsome than she remembered because of the lustful look in his honey-coloured eyes. He was about to speak up but Emilia quickly placed her index finger against his mouth, knowing what he was about to say. "I'm sure Dan, I promise". She softly said while she replaced her fingers with her lips again, leaving him speechless at her confidence.

It resulted in Daniel letting out a soft groan and lifting her up from the sofa by her thighs. Emilia locked her legs behind his back and moved her lips to his jaw, his ear and finally his broad, muscly neck. She remembered him telling her how much he loved neck kisses and she felt the result of that immediately while she was leaving little marks on his skin. His hands squeezed harder into the flesh of her thighs and she felt his bulge grow against her in record time while he was walking them over to his hotel bedroom. The desire to feel his touch on her body again had truly given her self confidence a boost and she wasn't even thinking about the closeness of his body to hers anymore. Daniel paused halfway and pushed her back to the bedroom wall, while still holding her up by her thighs which caused Emilia to let go of his neck and gasp.

She looked up into his eyes and saw his amber hues had darkened and his pupils were dilated with arousal. Daniel watched her intently but she needed him closer to her again. She pulled his lips to hers by holding her fingers in his hair and Daniel groaned while his hips automatically bucked forward against hers. It made all kinds of images run through Emilia's mind, she wanted to see his body, all of it. Daniel gradually let her down from his grip and she needed a moment to regain her balance while he slowly lifted up her cropped hoodie. He used to ask her for permission for everything but it felt good to have him take control for a second without hesitation. Emilia lifted her arms to let him take the fabric away from her and he pulled her towards the bed by her hand. It felt different from last time, more natural and even more arousing.

Emilia turned around to take off her joggers before she would lay down on the bed and she heard Daniel let out an almost silent hiss when he saw her bum. "Are you even real?" He asked when she turned back around, now all she was wearing was her lingerie. Even though it was just a simple black set, Daniel seemed to like it. "You are so beautiful baby, I can't believe you let me be the one to see all of you". He said while leaning his head towards her neck and gently peppering her skin with kisses. Her hands fiddled with the string of his shorts, she wanted him to lose some clothes too. Emilia slowly pushed the material down his legs dropping to the ground as she did so, leaving him in his underwear. When she came back up, she noticed his bulge clearly visible in his boxers and she bit her lip to keep herself from spilling out a soft moan. "What did I tell you about biting your lip?" Daniel said and Emilia giggled.

"The same thing you said about this.." She whispered in his ear before she nibbled on his earlobe and kissed down his neck, licking and softly sucking on his skin. A loud groan escaped his lips and Daniel grabbed her hips and guided her to the bed. Emilia fell backwards onto the sheets and he took his position between her legs, sitting upright on his knees and gliding his hands from her hips up towards her breasts. His slender fingers wandered along the black lace material of her bra until they found the clasp at the back and he removed the clothing piece to slowly reveal her breasts to him. Unlike last time, his eyes roamed her body immediately, followed by his hands that started gently massaging her cleavage. "You're an absolute angel.." Daniel whispered while running his fingers over her nipples, which let a shock of pleasure run through Emilia's veins.