21 | Another chance at life

ILLENIUM & X Ambassadors - In Your Arms:
'If I died in your arms, that's right where I'm supposed to be. You know I'm not afraid as long as you're next to me. So tell me, will you hold me when the curtains close? If I died in your arms, that's right where I'm supposed to be'

W A R N I N G: mature content

"I quite liked your surprise the last time". Daniel said wrapping his arms around Emilia's waist, softly stroking the silk fabric on her back. Emilia moved her head towards his ear and softly kissed his earlobe before she said: "Well if you liked that, you're going to love this.. You can actually touch me this time".

She felt his hands tighten around her waist when she calmly pulled her face away from his neck. Daniel's eyes were wide, but she started to notice the lust-filled look slowly taking over. Emilia stepped towards the bed, guiding Daniel to sit down on the end. "I had planned to do this tonight, so that's why I stopped kissing you this afternoon, I just wanted everything to be perfect". She said while taking a few steps back, Daniel's hands only now leaving her waist. Emilia decided to just do the same thing she did over FaceTime a couple of weeks ago and slowly lifted her hands to find the strings that kept the robe together. Daniel's eyes followed her every move and it made sparkles run up and down her body thinking about how he was able to touch her this time.

Emilia untied the strings slowly and waited a few more seconds before she opened the robe. She could read the tension on Daniel's face and it made her feel so confident. When she finally pulled the fabric away, his mouth fell open. He wasn't able to say anything and just stared at her for a while. Emilia turned around, just like she did last time and let the fabric of the robe gradually fall down her shoulders, exposing the back of the white set to Daniel. She heard him hiss when her bum was revealed and just as she thought, he loved it. "Fuck, you're gorgeous.." He said when she turned around again. Daniel stood up from the bed and walked over to her, his eyes firmly on her body at all times. The determination he had to keep looking her in the eyes the first time they were intimate, was nowhere to be seen right now, but Emilia didn't mind.

She felt his finger stroke the skin on her side lightly and it made her gasp. They had been anticipating this moment for so long and now that it was finally here, everything felt so much more intense. His hand continued his way upwards towards her bra and Emilia knew exactly what he was going to do. Just like she had done the last time, Daniel traced his finger from the outside of her bra, following the lace over her breast, towards her cleavage. "You are an angel, especially in white. So beautiful". He said and now it was his time to lean his head towards her neck, softly kissing her skin and letting his tongue roam over all the good spots. Emilia lifted her hands to place them on his biceps, feeling his strong muscles while he was softly sucking lilac marks on her neck to claim her as his and his hands were cupping her breasts in the lace white fabric.

Daniel turned them around and guided Emilia backwards to the edge of the bed. When she felt the frame against her legs, she let herself fall backwards. Daniel hovered over her, his face only inches away from hers, looking deeply into her eyes. Emilia decided to give him some more motivation and seductively pulled her bottom lip between her teeth, keeping her eyes on him at all times. She heard Daniel groan and it didn't take long before he finally let his lips meet hers. Their kisses usually started off quite slow, but this one was filled with passion from the start. Daniel's hands were roaming all over Emilia's body and even though she had been so nervous before, all those feelings had vanished the moment he kissed her. Emilia locked her legs behind Daniel's back, which made his body apply more pressure on hers, their hips meeting in the middle.

"As much as I love this on you, I really want to take it off now please". Daniel said in between kisses while his hand cupped one of her breasts and his thumb was rubbing circles on her nipple through the fabric. "Who's stopping you?" Emilia said and Daniel loved the confidence she radiated right now. He slowly slipped his hands behind her back to unclasp her bra and felt himself getting harder by the second, the more her breasts became visible when he peeled the fabric away from her skin. "God damn". His hand moved back towards her breast and he let his fingers run over the hard pearl of her nipple a few times. Emilia's eyes fluttered closed and Daniel slowly lowered himself to kiss her skin. He took her nipple into his mouth and softly sucked on it, resulting in a whimper falling from Emilia's lips.