11 | Trust me

Sound Hound Smith - Crazy Over You:
'You know my heart's been running around, never thought it would slow down. And I didn't want it to, until I found you. Now I do' 

W A R N I N G: mature content

Her hands were roaming his broad shoulders and biceps and Daniel felt himself getting more aroused by the second. "Shall we move to somewhere more comfortable?" He asked her softly while looking into her eyes, still seeking reassurance. Emilia got off him and grabbed his hand to guide him towards her bedroom.

When Emilia opened her bedroom door, it finally hit her what was about to happen. Although she was 100% sure she wanted this, it still scared her a little bit. No one had seen her naked in years and after all the degrading comments her ex made when they had sex (or rather, when he had sex with her), it was really scary to expose herself like that to someone new. But Daniel wasn't just someone, she trusted him and he would never hurt her. Emilia slowly let go of his hand and turned around to wrap her arms around his neck. Daniel looked at her lovingly and brushed some hair out of her face and behind her ear. He stepped closer towards her, she could almost feel his heartbeat pump out of his chest against hers when his hands wandered to her lower back. "Do you trust me?" He asked her and Emilia nodded shyly looking up into his gorgeous amber eyes. When he leaned in to kiss her, her eyes fluttered closed and one of her hands found its way into the back of his curls.

Daniel slowly stepped forward, making her walk back towards the bed. When her legs hit the frame, he removed his lips from hers and turned them around so he could sit down. He pulled Emilia onto his lap again, continuing where they finished off in the living room. She slowly straddled him and placed her arms around his neck where they were before. Daniel dared to place his hands on her bum straight away now and moved his head in the crook of her neck to run his tongue along her skin. Emilia let out a soft whimper, it felt magical. She threw her head further back to give him more access and Daniel started to gently suck on her pulse, her only response being small whimpers and her fingers running through his hair. His hands wandered up again after softly massaging the clothed flesh of her bum to meet the hem of her crop top. 'This is it.. I need to show him my body now..' Emilia thought and it was as if he could read her mind. "Please tell me again if you really want this.." Daniel said, looking into her eyes. "I promise you Dan, I really want this. It is just difficult to show myself to someone". He nodded and kept their eye contact the entire time while his fingers slowly rolled up her top.

Emilia helped him pull the material over her head and he still didn't look down. Instead, he grabbed his own shirt and took it off as well. Feeling his bare upper body against her almost naked skin gave her goosebumps. Daniel's hands roamed around her back and he still had his eyes fixated on hers when his digits reached the clasp of her bra. Emilia's fingers tugged gently on the roots of his curls to encourage him to continue what he was doing. So Daniel unclasped her bra and slowly took the material away from her body. He finally let his eyes lower down her face, over her lips, her neck, her collar bones and to her breasts. "You are absolutely beautiful". Emilia dared to let her hands wander over the smooth skin of his chest, broad shoulders and biceps while Daniel was still admiring her beauty. He looked at her face again to spot any signs of discomfort when his hand moved up her side towards the swell of her breast. He tenderly cupped it and when his thumb ran over her hardened nipple, a soft moan escaped Emilia's lips. She almost immediately bit down on her bottom lip in shame of the sound she just let out, but a small smile on Daniel's face let her know that it didn't bother him in the slightest.

He stood up, lifting Emilia up with him and her ankles locked behind his back. He turned around and gently placed her on the bed, hovering over her to kiss her lips again. Emilia didn't want to let go of him ever again, so she pulled him down onto her with her legs, while deepening the kiss once more. She felt his hips against hers and the need for friction became stronger with every minute that passed. Daniel's hand was still playing with her breast while his other elbow was placed next to her head to keep him steady. That is until he lowered himself to kiss her neck again, but this time he didn't stop there. He ran his tongue along her skin, slowly moving over to the swell of her cleavage, stopping at her nipple. Daniel's mouth covered the sensitive area and slowly sucked it into his mouth. Another soft moan escaped Emilia's lips and she couldn't help herself anymore, even biting her lip didn't hold back the sounds. His hand played with her other nipple while he softly circled his tongue around the first one.

Daniel kissed her skin lower and lower, over to her belly button and ending up near the fabric of her shorts. The feeling of insecurity was still clinging onto her chest but he had shown her so much love and affection already, so Emilia unbuttoned and removed them, taking off her underwear as well. Her arms covered her body immediately as a self-defence mechanism until he peeled them away slowly. "Please don't hide from me, I want to see you". She felt a rush of heat move between her legs when Daniel swallowed hard while looking at her naked body stammering "Gorgeous angel.." and letting his hands run along her legs upwards to where she almost desperately needed him now. His mouth followed his fingers on their way upwards as he placed loving kisses on her inner thighs, resulting in Emilia's breath catching in her throat. Daniel looked up at her one more time before he placed his mouth over her core and slowly ran his tongue through her folds, making her back arch off the mattress and another moan escape from her mouth. She felt Daniel groan against her core in reaction to her sounds, letting her know that he loved hearing her.

The feeling of his tongue on her nub of nerve endings send sparkles up and down her spine, something she had never felt before. Daniel's hands were kneading the flesh of her thighs, keeping them open while she tried to close them around his head, due to the new feelings. He licked and sucked on her clit and Emilia felt an unusual pressure build up in her lower abdomen. Her sounds became more frequent and when Daniel looked up at her without stopping the movements of his tongue, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she let out her first loud moan without feeling embarrassed. He was making her feel so good and she wanted him to know it. Her hand grabbed onto his hair when the pressing feeling in her stomach became almost unbearable and it took another few swipes on her nub of nerve endings for the fireworks to go off inside her body.

Daniel looked at how beautiful she was while her high came over her. Back arching off the mattress, fingers grasping the sheets beneath her, eyes rolling in the back of her head and all kinds of sounds escaping her lips. He was painfully hard in his boxers and shorts right now, but he didn't want to rush into everything at once. When she had regained her breath a little, he pulled himself up and laid down next to this amazing girl that just gave herself to him completely after being abused and mistreated for years. "Are you okay, baby?" Daniel asked while caressing her cheek and covering her body with the sheets. Her eyes were still closed but a small smile started to form on her lips and she slowly nodded. "I've n-never done that before.." She stuttered softly when she finally opened her eyes to look at him and Daniel was confused. "What do you mean?" He didn't get it. He heard her giggling softly and she placed her hand on his chest before she spoke up again. "I've never had an orgasm in my life before today".

"Wait, what? But.." Daniel started but she interrupted him before he could finish his sentence. "He didn't care about my pleasure, it was all for him. I heard my friends talk about how good sex was supposed to feel all the time, but I never believed them. Until now". Emilia looked genuinely happy. And it was because of him. He made her feel this good for the first time in her life. Daniel pulled her against his body and she buried her head in the crook of his neck. "I think we have a lot to catch you up on them.." He let out a chuckle and heard her giggle against his chest. They laid there for the rest of the afternoon, slowly falling in and out of sleep together, kissing, talking, laughing and just genuinely enjoying each other's company. Emilia cooked them a nice dinner before it was time for Daniel to head back to his hotel. He needed to pack still and his flight left early tomorrow morning.

"I've had the best couple of days with you, baby". He said to her when they were standing in the hallway, both not really ready to say goodbye. He brushed a piece of hair behind her ear and tilted her chin upwards with his fingers to place a loving kiss on her lips. "Thank you again for sharing your past with me and showing me around your town". Emilia smiled at him before she let out a small sob, tears starting to form in her eyes. "Thank you for taking the time to come and visit, listening to my horrible stories, treating me with nothing but respect and making me happy for the first time in a long time". Daniel hugged her close to his body and gave her a soft kiss on her hair. "Like I've told you before, you're so worth it baby". 

She had made him feel exactly the same way. He hadn't been with a girl in a long time, but these feelings were like nothing he ever felt before. "I will call you soon okay?" Daniel said when he gave her a final passionate kiss, it was really time to leave now. "Bye baby". He said before turning around and stepping outside. He waved at her when he walked towards his car and smiled when he saw her turn around and head back inside. He was in love with this girl.