20 | Double date

Seven Lions, Slander, Devin ft. Dylan Matthew - First Time:
'So don't stop now. I'm falling for you, I can't lie. I wanted you to stay, 'cause it's hard to run away, it's hard to run away. Oh, feels like we're falling for the first time and this is exactly what it feels like. When I can't go to sleep unless you're laying next to me, it feels like we're falling for the first time'

Emilia washed her hair and body, feeling herself relax more with every minute that passed. It had been quite nerve-wracking, seeing Daniel again. She thought that maybe he wouldn't like her as much anymore or it would be hard for her to find that trust again after not seeing him for so long. But being here made her realize that the distance between them only made her feelings that much stronger and she could tell Daniel felt the same. It was hard for her to stop him earlier, on the balcony. She wanted nothing more than just to touch him and make him feel good again, but she wanted to surprise him tonight. Emilia stepped out of the shower, dried her body and wrapped a towel around her head to dry her hair. She applied some moisturizer to her skin and started her makeup. She applied only the essential things, not wanting to feel sticky later on.

The dress she decided to wear was orange and because of the deep v-neck, she couldn't wear a bra with it. Emilia concluded she would change into the white lace set when they got back and pulled her hair back into a tight bun, before putting in her big, white earrings. She finished the look with some white sandals with gold heels and looked at herself in the mirror before she stepped out of the bathroom. When she opened the door, she spotted Daniel with his back towards her on the other side of the room, just zipping up his trousers. He wasn't wearing a shirt yet and Emilia admired his muscled body for a while before he turned around and looked straight at her. "Oh wow, you look beautiful, babe.." Daniel said, slowly walking over to her and Emilia placed her hands on his firm chest before he kissed her lightly.

After Daniel finished getting ready and Emilia grabbed all their things to put in her purse, it was time for them to head off towards Michael's apartment

After Daniel finished getting ready and Emilia grabbed all their things to put in her purse, it was time for them to head off towards Michael's apartment. They were picking him and Gia up before driving over to the restaurant. Daniel didn't want to drink too much away, so he offered to drive. They arrived at their friend's house about ten minutes later and before they knew it, they were all together again. "Did you have a nice afternoon?" Gia whispered to Emilia when she sat down next to her in the back of the car. She was wiggling her eyebrows and even though Emilia knew exactly what Gia and Michael had been doing this afternoon, she told her friend they only cuddled for a while and had a nap.

Arriving at the restaurant, Emilia's mouth fell open. It was a very fancy looking place, with a big deck at the back overlooking the sea. Daniel opened the back door of the car for her and offered his hand to help her get out. She fixed her dress and walked towards the entrance, holding Daniel's arm. Daniel told the waiter he had made a reservation under the name of Ricciardo earlier and they were escorted outside onto the deck where he pointed at a beautifully decorated table at the back. Daniel held out a chair for Emilia to sit on and she couldn't believe this was actually her life right now. If anyone had told her in July that in a few months she would be sitting here with her best friend and their boyfriends, in Monaco, at a fancy restaurant while her boyfriend would offer her his hand when she got out of the car and pull out her chair at the table, she would have laughed at them.