♫ | Playlist

1. Juice WRLD - All The Girls Are The Same:
'I just want real love, guess it's been a minute. Pissed off from the way that I don't fit in (I don't fit in). Tell me, what's the secret to love? I don't get it. Feel like I be runnin' a race I'm not winnin''

2. Slander - Love Again:
'Sunsets, I'm dancing with your silhouette. You undress, I'm falling back in love again'

3. E^ST - Life Goes On:
'There was something great about you, something that'll never be the same without you. Something that I'm always gonna miss, guess that's how it is'

4. Trippie Redd - The Nether:
'If you happen to be 'round my way, you won't ever have to be, be afraid. If you happen to be 'round my way 'cause I really like to - Now, I've tried, can't get you off my mind. No matter how I try, can't get you off my mind'

5. Gang of Youths - The Heart Is A Muscle:
'I will look at love as more than just an instrument of pain and will give myself completely to the moving and the strange. 'Cause I wanna overcome and try to love someone'

6. Sound Hound Smith - Crazy Over You:
'You know my heart's been running around, never thought it would slow down. And I didn't want it to, until I found you. Now I do'

7. Emerson Leif - Wake Up With You:
'I think you're caught in my head. You and everything that you say. I wish I could play it cool, but you got the kinda body that keeps me holding onto every little move you make'

8. Frankie Stew & Harvey Gunn - Tortoise: 
'Let's go for a walk love, tell you all the things that I thought of. Singing out your name like a chorus, you breathe life into my sawdust'

9. Petit Biscuit - On The Road:
'We see a million lines in the sky and we feel the heat of the planet. We lay down for the night when we come find the sun'

10. Mac Miller - Dunno:
'Until, until there is no longer. Let's get lost inside the clouds. And you, you don't gotta work harder, I can calm you down'

11. Gang Of Youths - Keep Me in the Open: 
'Tell me how I can do this thing. Tell me how I can help this thing go easily 'cause I'm trying honeybee. Tell me how I can beat this thing. Tell me how I can make this beast die easily, goddamn it honeybee'

12. Shallou & Emmit Fenn - All Your Days:
'All my friends keep asking, how do you spend all of your days by her side and I just, I will love her 'til I die'

13. Amir Obé - Naturally:
'Aye, I miss conversations in the silence, when we don't speak it speaks volumes. Now you're livin' in the silence, and I been livin' in your eyelids'

14. San Holo - Brighter Days: '
'Feels like I'm the only one looking at blue skies, dreaming of old times. Brighter days will come. Looking at blue skies, with you in my mind'

15. Rufus Du Sol - Treat You Better:
'Stay here, I spent the best days of my life with you. Watching clouds form in the distance, I watched the sunset on the beach with you. It's not over yet'

A / N: These are all songs Daniel posted on his Instagram Stories in his Three x 3 highlights. Made creating this story so much easier and really fits his style!