17 | On the other side

Parachute - Ocean:
'I'm on the other side on fire with an ocean between us, ocean between us. You're on the other side of this wire with an ocean between us, ocean between us. Ohh, oh-oh-ohh, oh-oh-ohh. I hear the sound of your voice coming in so clear. Ohh, oh-oh-ohh, oh-oh-ohh. I feel the rush like a wave and it takes me there'

W A R N I N G: mature content

Daniel told her about everything he went through this weekend and the bad luck he had endured. Emilia took a deep breath, convincing herself she could do it and spoke up. "Well, maybe I have something that will cheer you up a bit". She softly said, not that confident yet. Daniel looked at her curiously. "Oh yeah? What's that baby?" 

'Well, here goes nothing..' Emilia thought while she got up out of bed and walked over to her dresser, where she propped up her phone against the wall. She walked back a few steps so her entire body would be in the frame. She kept her eyes on Daniel's face and she could see the curious look in his eyes, he hadn't caught on to what she was doing yet. Her hands slowly made their way from her sides towards the strings of her dressing gown and Emilia could see Daniel part his lips ever so slightly. "Wha-.. What are you doing baby?" He asked her and a small smile formed on Emilia's lips. It was fun to surprise him and seeing him looking at her like this, had given her the confidence she needed to slowly undo the strings of the robe. She opened it and the look of shock she had imagined in her mind for four days, appeared on Daniel's face when he first saw the red set of lingerie she was wearing.

"Oh damn.. Wow.." That was all he said but it was enough for Emilia to feel a rush of adrenaline and arousal run through her bloodstream. She slowly turned around while the robe was still hanging on her shoulders and gradually let it fall down her arms, revealing the back of the lingerie set and more importantly to Daniel, her bum. "My god, baby.." She heard him say and he let out a soft grunt when the robe hit the floor and she finally turned around again to reveal the full set to him. Emilia walked closer towards her phone again, to give him a closer look at the details that this lace set had and how good they made her curves look. "Do you like it?" Emilia asked. Daniel had been quiet for a while, except for the approving noises that escaped his mouth every once in a while.

"You ask me if I like it? I haven't liked anything more, ever in my life. You look absolutely amazing baby, you're so beautiful". He said and Emilia lifted the camera back up to her face to smile at him. She walked back over towards her bed and laid down on top of it while keeping an eye on the screen. She could see that Daniel was distracted, even though he wasn't able to see her body anymore. "I went shopping with the girls on Wednesday and I remembered that you told me that you like lingerie, so I decided to buy a few sets". Emilia said with a soft voice, his reaction making her long for his touch again. "A few sets? So I'm getting surprised like this more often?" Daniel asked and Emilia giggled. "Well, I hope I can show you the next one in person.." She said softly and when she subconsciously bit her lip, she saw Daniel's eyes flicker right down to them.

" She said softly and when she subconsciously bit her lip, she saw Daniel's eyes flicker right down to them