29 | Feel the heat

Petit Biscuit - On The Road:
'We see a million lines in the sky and we feel the heat of the planet. We lay down for the night when we come find the sun'

W A R N I N G: mature content

Featherlight touches on her back and soft kisses on her skin made Emilia wake up the next morning. She slowly turned around in Daniel's embrace and looked straight into his gorgeous amber eyes, his smile already covering his face. "Well, good morning to you too". Emilia giggled, he tickled her waist a little when he placed his hands on her skin. Emilia lifted her hand to brush a few of his curls out of his face and Daniel let out a sigh while his eyes fluttered closed. His arms wrapped around her more firmly now and Emilia lightly kissed the skin very close to his mouth. Daniel turned his head slightly to be able to kiss her properly and Emilia could feel his desire right away.

"Do you want some breakfast, Dan?" She asked when he placed his head in the crook of her neck, leaving tiny kisses on her skin. "Yeah I do, I want my favourite kind of breakfast today". He said, his mouth close to Emilia's ear and the breath that ghosted over her skin gave her goosebumps. "And what is that?" She asked, waiting for him to tell her what he wanted to eat before he lifted up his face, cupped her cheek and looked deep into her eyes. "You". That was all he said before he started kissing down her neck again. Emilia pulled her lip between her teeth and she could feel the arousal building up between her legs at the answer he gave her. She was only wearing an oversized shirt and Daniel didn't waste any time lifting it over her head. He groaned when he saw her almost naked body, all she was wearing now was a lace thong.

Daniel kept admiring her skin with his lips, letting his hands roam all over her body. "I have missed you so much, baby". He said in between kisses, while he travelled lower towards her breast. He didn't waste any time before his lips covered her nipple, softly sucking on it while his tongue licked circles around it. Emilia's back arched off the mattress, the feeling of arousal she had felt the last few weeks all bubbling up inside of her. Daniel placed kisses on her body like an imaginary pathway towards the lace edges of her thong and looked up at her while he slowly peeled away the fabric from her body. Emilia giggled when she saw the lustful look in his eyes, this man truly had two sides to him. His eyes still fixated on hers, Daniel kissed her inner thighs before he moved his head over to where she had been craving him the most.

The first soft moan left her lips as soon as he licked through her already soaking folds and she could see his eyes flutter closed at the sounds. Emilia had come to find out that he liked hearing her and she had to admit, seeing his reactions to her whimpers was always so hot. Her hand slipped in his curls, her fingers softly tugging on them while he set a steady rhythm on her bundle of nerve endings. Emilia's breathing pattern became irregular and she couldn't help but close her thighs around his face, but Daniel kept them firmly open with his strong hands. Seeing his fingers pressed into her skin, was the thing that let her fall over the edge, her orgasm washing over her while she imagined those fingers were inside of her.

Daniel groaned against her core when he felt her legs shake around his head and it sent another wave of sparkles up Emilia's spine. She softly pulled on his curls, letting him know that she wanted him to lay down beside her and he pulled away after he playfully licked her clit one more time. Emilia's eyes rolled back due to the overstimulation she felt and Daniel chuckled while taking his place next to her again. Emilia didn't waste any time and immediately tugged on his shorts, letting Daniel take them and his boxers off. Her eyes went big when she saw his length spring up against his abs and the gorgeous tattoo on Daniel's thigh that she thought was so sexy. She let her head down to kiss his abs, her hand travelling over his thigh and tattoo towards his erection before she gently stroke it.