Karan- wait..Mrs Malhotra....you was angry at me for things I never did....you thought I'm curse.... I'm not blaming you... everyone would have done the same if they would have been in your place...but now? But why now your opinions are changed about me? Just cause you get to know about my 8 years suffering? I don't need this sympathy Mrs Malhotra....and you Mr Malhotra.... without even asking my decision,my thoughts you choose to do things??? Fine...i was a kid at that time but later? Later too you didn't thought of coming and talk to me regarding this?? Even when I committed suicide? Even when I was popping pills??Someone threatened you and then you choose to distant yourself from me??? Whyy huh??? Why???? Aree aise jeene se acha tou I would have preferred dying dammit. You know what? I was not angry at you guys earlier but now? Now I am... I don't want to talk to you all....just leave me alone right now.....

I don't need anyone's fake concern, sympathy or anything. If you guys had decided to do everything by yourself then be it like that. Earlier you choose to walk away from me now I'm doing it. Just go away.

Cabir- Karan please listen to us... it's not like what you are thinking... please...

Karan(shouting)- just go awayyy....aahhhhhhh

Cause of taking so much stress and shouting Karan again got a shot of sudden pain in his head. Hearing his shout mrudula,aradhya, ram-ishita,raj-neyo came running. They were banging the door so aarav opened it and saw karan sobbing holding his head. He was not letting anyone come near him.

Seeing this ram-ishita came running and took him in his arms and now karan started crying silently in her arms.

Raj(shouting)- now what did you do Manik Malhotra?

Manik(crying)- dad...I...

Neyonika-shut up...just shut up and get out...both of you.( She said pointing towards manik Nandini)

Nandini was crying badly while manik too had tears nevertheless they came out and from window saw their son is someone's else arms sobbing out loud.

Ishita(lovingly+worried)- shhh...bas mera beta...tell mom what happened?? Haan? Why my baby is crying? Who hurts him?

Karan(crying)- everyone maa.... everyone just comes and hurts me...as if I'm a toy with whom they can come and play.... I'm so done... I'm so done....

Ram-(caressing his hair) no champ.... don't say like this...we are here naa....we will sort out everything okay...just calm down please. Go and wash your face Common.

Karan got up and walked towards washroom to clean his face while at the same time

Listening voices devils too came inside.(Aliya,dhurv, Mukti, Varun,Diya)

Aliya(making irritated face)- now what happens??? Why can't he just be silent... always overreacting.

But her words dies when neyonika gave her tigh slapped. Aliya was rooted at her place cause of intensity of the slap while everyone else was shocked.

Mukti-(angrily) what the hell maa??? How can you do this???

Raj- and how can this stupid girl say shit about my grandson?

Dhruv(angrily)- so what wrong she said??? He is illegitimate. A bloody curse who just comes to destroy us.

Neyonika- and who are you? A friend or should I say a begger who stays in my son's house, lives on his money, and then show off as if he owns the world? Arey even your business would have been destroy if Manik wouldn't have been there.

Aliya(disgusting)- even cabir, navya,abhi stays here...we are friends that's why we stays here.

Raj- cabir and nvya both are independent...they don't needs anyone's money or favours....even though manik is like his brother cabir always keeps professional and private things away....he even contribute equally in maintaining this house...not like you. And Abhi? He was not even willing to stay here but we all forced him ,But still abhi choose to stay here just cause he respects us. Even now he is not at home...cause he works hard so that he can give Mukti and Varun a good life. Not like you, who comes to manik even when U want admission for your daughter in prestigious school.

Mukti-(angrily) dad stop it. You can't humiliate our friends for this douchebag.

Manan who were standing outside and seeing all things were worried.

Nandini (panicking)- manik,,,,stop dad....things are turning ugly.

Manik- what wrong he is saying nandini? I always considered Dhruv my best buddy... still they both choose to Destroy me like this?

Nandini- but manik we are not sure,if dhruliya are behind all of this.

Manik- proof nandini....just for proofs I'm silent or else I'm very sure they are the only ones. Once I get enough evidence just see what will I do to them. They destroyed our happiness nandini.

Dhruliya and Diya were so humiliated they just left from there angrily while varun was smirking and looking at mrudula constantly with lustful eyes which karan and aarav both  noticed and were damn angry.

Mrudula who was aware of his gaze was shifting uncomfortably seeing which karan and aarav both hold her hands from both sides. She smiles seeing two overprotective boyfriend and brother of hers and put her head on Karan's shoulder as if Telling them she is fine now.