Listening to her tone, both father-son got scared and Karan made a whimpering sound to which now Manik took him in his arms and said- Come here baby....your Mom is a mini monster doctor.

Listening to which, Nandini glared him and Karan just closed his eyes soaking his warmth. That pain was becoming unbearable now.

Nandini-(shouting) Aaravvvv....come fast what are you doing? He is in pain.

Ram- Nandini relax....he will be fine....

Manik(glaring him)- You shut up sanki....me and my wife know how to handle our son.

Nandini(sternly)- Manik!

To which Manik made a whatever face and at that time only Aarav came running and both MaNan shouted- Careful!!!

Hearing them Aarav stopped in his tracks but then again started running to which Manik said- Pura khandaan hi pagal hai mera.

Luckily, no one heard him or else he would have been dead by now. But.....to his bad luck, Karan looked up at him, glaring at him to which he smiled sheepishly and said- Except you baby.

Taking the first aid box from Aarav, Nandini carefully bandaged his head and Manan were all the time hissing as if it was paining them.

Getting irritated Raj said- Oh God! What's wrong with you both? You guys are acting as if you are hurt and Nandini you are acting as if you have never treated patients worse than him.

Manik made an annoying face and said something which made everyone look at him as if he is some alien.

Manik(irritatingly)- Ohoo...You won't get it.....Jab aapke bache honge naa tab aapko pata chalega.

Raj smacked his head tightly which brought back his senses and Cabir said- Haan tu toh adopted hain!

Manik made a puppy face while Nandini was just concentrating on Karan's wound. Soon Dr Mehta too came and then Nandini asked him to do the stitches.

Karan(shouted-) Nooo nooo noooo.... I'm not doing this.

Cabir-Beta you don't have to do this...jo karega vo doctor karega.

To which he got glares from every Malhotra which made him shut up.

Ishita- Please na Karan....it won't hurt naa baby..

Karan was still adamant but after everyone pressurized him, he agreed but on a condition that Nandini will do his stitches.

Nandini-No. I'm not doing this.

Karan(whining)- Whyyyyyyyyy?????
Even you are a Neurologist and you can do better than him.

He said pointing towards the doctor who glared at him in return seeing which Aarav glared at the doctor for glaring at his brother. ( So much glaring uff)

Neyonika- Nandini kar do naa...in fact he is right...You will be more careful. Come on do it.

Navya- Haan Nandini kar do.

But Nandini was still reluctant. On seeing her behaving like this, Raj said- See nandini...I know you don't like Karan...but please as a doctor you can do this at least?

On hearing Raj, Karan become upset...he didn't thought that this is the reason why Nandini is declining.

Karan-(lowly) It's okay....Doctor...You can do it.

Manik (irritating+ shouting) Ohh shut up Dad! Nandini was not doing it because Karan is not a patient for her...she can't see him in this much pain not because she doesn't likes him.

While Nandini was standing lowering her head, silently crying. Seeing her Karan held her hand and very softly said- Acha aap mera haath pakad loge? (Okay, then will you hold my hand?)

Nandini immediately nodded her head in yes and held his hands very tightly while Manik, Aarav and Mrudula just turned their faces to the other side as they were not able to see Karan like this.

Once done with the stitches, Nandini cupped Karan's face and kissed his forehead lovingly.

Nandini(softly)- My brave baby.

Listening to her, Karan smiled to the fullest while the trio (Manik, Aarav and Mrudula) ran towards Karan and sat near him.

On seeing Mrudula still crying, Karan sighed and made her sit beside himself and took her in his arms.

Karan(lovingly)- What happened to my Jaana? Hmm?

Mrudula-(cutely) You were in pain.

Karan smiled at her and patted her head and said- I was in pain but now I'm fine. Don't worry.

Seeing everyone's mood gloomy, Aaradhya playfully said- Ahemm ahemm Jaana and all haan Bhai?

Listening to her, everyone fake coughed and then started laughing whereas mrunu ( thanks for the name sweeties @kimJojo883 & @Asha_1274)
Blushed.

Aarav(laughing)- Bhai ab toh official karde?

Karan glares at him whereas Manik's eyes become wide and he loudly said- What do you mean official karde? My Baby is very small okay...and you Mr Malhotra...no kuchi-ku with my daughter okay.

Saying this, he pulled Mrudula and hid her in his arms as if protecting her from Karan whereas everyone laughed except Karan and Nandini. Nandini scowled at him for taking Mrudula away from Karan while Karan started nudging her as if complaining to her about Manik.