Epilogue

****** 5 years later ******

Jennie's PoV

I looked at the luggages in front of the door's house and check if they have brought everything they needed..

"Honey, aren't you still done yet,. You might get stuck on traffic if ever!" I called looking at the time..

"Yeah, we're coming!"

I was about to go check on them when someone suddenly jumped in front of me hiding from the wall, surprising me..

"Ommooo! You surprised me!" I said really surprised holding my chest.. seeing the little guy in front of me

"Justin, someday I would have an heart attack because of you, stop scaring Mommy like that" I said to my 3 year old son, who's smiling at me mischievously..

"Mommy you're reactions are really funny.." he even teased..

I gently pull him to me and playfully slap his butt as he giggles..

"You frisky boy, you really loves scaring me huh" I said looking at him playfully. then I grabbed him and started peppering kisses into his face..

"Mommy stop" he whine as he really doesn't like being kissed..

Then two person came down and laugh seeing the both of us..

"Okay what does this kid did this time.." said my wife and get the kid from me and carried him..

"Just his little pranks again" I chuckled..

She then pinch his cheeks.. "You're being naughty again.."

She then put him down and Justin tugged on her clothes.. "I'm going to miss you and big brother" he pout making my wife smile and ruffle his hair..

"We will also miss the both of you, but we will be back soon.. and I promise I would buy everything you just wrote"

"Really!?" He asked excitedly and my wife just nod and kissed his cheeks..

He then went to his brother and hugged him..

My wife then came to me.. "We will be back after a week" she said as I only smile..

"I know, please take care" I said hugging her.. she then hugged me back kissing my shoulder..

"I'll call if we have reached Taiwan" she said as I only humm..

"Please call me too and update me for me not to worry about the two of you" she continued as I smile..

"I will.." I told her and caress her back..

"I will miss you" she whispered..

"Me too" I smile as I pull away from the hug, kissing her..

"Dada, Mommy Jen please not in front of us.." Lexus protested covering his eyes and his brothers eyes..

Yes, you're reading it right, it's Lexus..

And today they're going to Taiwan..

Tomorrow would be Tzuyu's Death anniversary so they are going to visit her grave and to commemorate her death together with Tzuyu's parents, and their other relatives..

This has always been like this every year and they usually spend a week there.. And I'm not complaining because I know Tzuyu will always have a big part with Lisa and Lexus life..