Chapter 30: Meeting again

Lisa's PoV

"Lexus don't be scared.." I said as he keeps clinging on me not wanting to go inside the room..

"Dada I'm scared, I don't know anyone here" he said getting teary eyed hugging me..

I squat and caress his face wiping his tears..

"Make friends then.. You're a big boy right? " I smile and fix his hair..

I went back to New Zealand and brought Lexus here..

I enrolled him to a private preschool near Bam's company.. and I choose this because this school have good reviews

Today will be his first day of school but he seems to be scared and do not want to release his hold to me..

And I'm really having a hard time convincing this kid..

Maybe if Tzuyu's here she would easily convince him..

"Look there are many kids inside, they doesn't look scared and they look kind.." I smile as he glance at them.. some of them even wave their hands..

He sniff then wipe his cheeks and eyes making me smile..

"Be a good boy okay.." I said and he nod..

He turned around and went towards the door but before he entered he looked at me unsure as I smile giving him thumbs up..

A woman then came "Are you their adviser?" I asked..

She shake her head "I'm the teacher in the other room.. their adviser is still getting briefing from the principal office,. I was tasked to look for them for a while" she explained as I nod..

"Please take care of my son then.. I have to go" I said and she nods..

I waved at Lexus one last time and left..

I went into Bam's company and he said that my work would start tomorrow so he wanted me to rest for a while and asked if we can hang out later together with the squad...

I agreed and invited them to come in my place as I can't leave Lexus alone..

We're currently staying at one of the condominium that I bought years ago it was supposed to be owned by me and Jennie but when we got divorce it now belongs to me..

I decided to visit Jisoo for a while as she keeps texting me yesterday when she finds out that I came back..

"Lisa!" My bestfriend called as she stand up and hugged me..

Then I noticed another presence inside her office..

"Oh hi there Chaeng!" I said as she smile.and came to hug me too..

"It's been a while Lis.. the last time I saw you is when you're running away from the hospital" she said making me laugh..

"Oh.. I still remember how you shouted my name that time" I said and she chuckle

"By the way I have to go.. I just came to give this chicken a lunch food as she didn't eat this morning but I didn't know you would come today, let's catch up next time" she said as I nod..

"Take care then" I said she then glance at Jisoo kissing her..

"I have to go babe.." she whisper to her ear..