Chapter 23: Progress

Lisa's PoV

As I opened the door my mouth hanged open as I gasp seeing what's inside...

The room is decorated with pictures like an exhibition hall but the difference is the pictures are too many.. and there are also some things in the center..

I looked back at them surprise as they pull me to go inside..

"Jennie planned this.. she said it might help you recall something.." Bambam said as I looked at Jennie..

She's only smiling at me.. I started to scan the room and saw my baby pictures, they're neatly paste on one side then next are my younger age, I think I'm still 4 or 5 then it followed..

I looked closely at each and one of my younger pictures.. followed by my elementary school days and so on..

They have arranged it in order and it's like watching my development and growth through the pictures.

They even put label on it on each group of pictures..

As I go further I noticed some of the pictures are with Jisoo and the squad..

I smile most of the pictures with the squad are in wacky, funny, or stolen pics.. I also see that we were like in a group holding trophies..

"We have joined the dance club on High school and we won many times.." said a woman who'm I remember is Dahyun.. Sana's girlfriend..

They're just on my back watching every of my movement and checking if I have flashbacks or bit of pieces of memories..

But it didn't left unnoticed to me when most of my Highschool pictures there's always a woman beside me..

In the pictures my arms are either wrapped around her shoulder or waist or I was hugging her or even kissing her..

I blush.. the woman is Jennie..

"Don't be too surprised, you've been together since third year, middle school" Wendy said behind me..

Most of the pictures, Jennie's with me even in the College years, she's always been on my side in the pictures..

I looked at her and our eyes met, I can see the longing in it as she smile sadly..

Suddenly I feel my heart aching for unknown reason.. why?

Why do I always see sadness and regret in her eyes..

Everytime she stares at me, she looked at me with love but mixed with loneliness and sadness.. I can't just understand why..

I continued to watch the pictures and I stopped on a certain part..

My Marriage Proposal and Our wedding..

We were all wearing white dress and suites with the background full of white and red flowers and decorations also..

I was stunned, Jennie is so beautiful in here..

There are pictures of the two of us looking at each other with so much love. And beside of it is a portrait of the two of us kissing.

There's also a portrait where we are side by side. I am hugging her while she's looking at the camera smiling and holding a bouquet of flowers..

And unconsciously my hands slowly touched her face through the frame..

Everything seems so familiar..