Chapter 10: Highschool Crush

Hello guys don't skip this Chap for you to understand more of Tzuyu's feelings and PoV.. That's all😁

Tzuyu's PoV

I rushed on the hospital finding out what happened to Lisa.

On my attempt to follow her we passed through an accident and see the familiar car and plate number from the one of the car involved in the accident.

I gasped seeing how terrible it is. Wishing that the person who owns that car is still alive.

I asked the people around there and they said that she was severely injured and looks like she wouldn't survive and tell me the hospital they have brought her.

As I reach the hospital I quickly asked the person in front desk..

"It was the woman who was just involved in a car crash.." I explained they surely not know her name yet..

Her eyes widen realizing it and said she was still in the emergency room..

I nod and wait outside the room but I'm starting to worry because it's been hours that I've been waiting.

I keep praying and praying for her to be safe.. what taking them so long..

O goshh.. how is this happening..

I looked at my phone contemplating whether to call Bambam about what happened..

But remembering what Lisa has just said to me earlier is stopping me..

"But you have to keep it a secret from anyone where I am staying even from Bambam.. And also, if I got sick nor got into an accident even if it's just a minor or a serious one.. don't ever tell anyone, as in.. no one especially to my parents"

And I even promise her I won't..

I bit my lips.. torn in between.. but her family and friends deserve to know right? Especially her wife..

"Thank you, I trust you Tzuyu"

"And I won't break that"

"You should be, or I would really get mad at you"

Her words rang into my head..

But in the end I decided to let Bambam know for him to call Lisa's parents

I was about to dial his number when the emergency room finally opened..

I keep my phone and quickly asked the doctor..

"How is she?"

She removed her mask and looked at me "How are you related with the patient" he asked

"I'm her friend.."

"How about her families or any guardians"

"Sh-e-" I paused looking at door and sigh..

"She doesn't have one" I lied and the doctor nod understandingly..

"The patient have suffered many injuries and we have to put neck brace on her neck because theirs a slight damage in the tendons in her neck. Two ribs from her left was broken,. Her left hand is also broken and she is also suffering from traumatic brain injury resulting her to fell in coma. Luckily her lower part of her body like her feet aren't that severely injured.. I'm afraid that if she wasn't sent here immediately then it would be too late" he explained making me gasp..

The accident is surely very serious.. and seeing how her left side of body was more injured then the truck crashed into her comes from her left side..