Chapter 24: Sick

Lisa's PoV

Days had passed so fast and I didn't notice that I have been here for 2 weeks.

And honestly what Jennie and my friends doing are really helpful to make me remember some of my memories..

Within that two weeks I would contact Tzuyu or her parents to know their condition there.

We would also have face time and Lexus is always asking when would I come back.. I will only answer him "Soon"

But when once we have face time, Tzuyu seems to be weak. I ask her parents and said that she's refusing to have chemo.

She's starting to be stubborn again...

I tried to talk to her and thankfully I manage to convince her or else I'm going to go back immediately..

My parents have also went back to Thailand last week Mom wanted to stay longer but they also have business there that they can't leave for too long.

I looked at this person lying on her bed. being wrapped around with her duvet.

Yesterday we went into the beach where she said we have held our wedding..

It was too hot in the morning and suddenly it rains.

We didn't bring any umbrella and we were so wet when we got home.

And now Jennie is having a fever.. I have cooked breakfast but she isn't coming out and when I knocked into her door she's also not answering..

Thankfully her door isn't locked and when I saw her inside she's shivering..

She's so hot!

"Jen, Jennie" I called, she slightly opened her eyes but it closes..

I quickly get a basin, filling it with tap water and get a small towel..

I went to her room and put it on her side.. laying her properly.

She groan as I remove the covers... I wringed the small towel and started to wipe her face down to her neck and arms.

I noticed that her clothes are full of her sweat..

Okay she needs to change her clothes. But how..

Of course removing it and putting a new one.

But who would do it?.

I'm her wife. But the thing is I can't really remember her so it's uncomfortable undressing her..

And I just saw her not wearing a bra!

I sigh dialing Jisoo maybe she can help me to come and change her clothes.

"H-ello?" Jisoo answered with her groggy voice..

Omy don't tell me she's also not feeling well..

"Hey you okay?" I asked..

"I'm not feeling well Lis" she answered making me slap my forehead..

"Is someone there with you?" I asked, she might be alone and no one's going to take care of her..

"Yeah.. my wife is here" she said..

"Oh okay.. take a rest and get well" I said ending the call and look at the woman laying on the bed..

I sigh and check her walk in closet.. I gasp seeing different branded clothes.