Chapter 20: Confrontation

Jennie's PoV

"Dada?" I asked looking at the familiar kid..

The little boy who I have seen in the park..

The little boy who just reminded me of Lisa..

And now I understand why, it's because he's her son..

He glance curiously at my cousin then to me.. he seems to remember me as he tug on Tzuyu's clothes..

"It's you! The beautiful lady who always bring band aids!" He shout excitedly

"Mommy, Dada she's the one I'm talking about.. she's the kind lady" he continued about to come to me when Lisa pull him towards her..

When he said that I was stunned and my heart almost stopped beating..

D.. Dada and M-ommy?

My grip on Unnie's hands tightens.. Did I heard it right?

"What did you say b-oy?" Unnie asked to make sure..

"He is Lexus, our son.. is there a problem with that" Lisa asked

Me and Unnie can't speak because of shock.. so the thing I've been fearing earlier was right after all..

Lisa was Tzuyu's wife and this kid is their son..

This kid was Lisa's son to other woman?..

Son? Just when did this happen?

But what's happening? How can Lisa find a woman that easily and even a have a child with her while I'm suffering waiting for her!

There are many questions starting to form in my mind that needed answers

But Lisa seems not to remember anything.. why can't she remember us?

I wanted to run away and relieve this pain I'm feeling but I'm too confuse to do so,

I needed answers! I need an explanation!

I glare at Tzuyu.. "You! What have you done to my wife!" I scream about to attack her when Lisa quickly stepped in putting her in her back..

And the little boy also looked at me scared because of my sudden outburst then hide from her mother's back..

"Miss, don't you dare hurt her" she warned and I was like stabbed on what she just said..

Miss!? I'm your f*cking wife!? I really wanted to shout that in her face..

And the way she protect her hurts me more.. She was just also like that to me when we're still together..

That should be me! I am supposed to be the woman she is protecting not her!

"Can't you really remember me.. I'm your Wife!" I tried to hold her but she only stare at me in confusion..

My tears are threatening to fall because of the pain. Jisoo Unnie then pull me to her side..

"Lex bring Lexus inside.. I have to talk to them" Tzuyu ordered then looked at us with guilt..

She should really be guilty.. how could she keep her away from us..

"But Tzuyu.. this woman almost hurted you, I can't let that happ-"