Chapter 14: Camera

Lisa/Alexis PoV

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes, seeing the side of the bed empty..

I rub my eyes removing the gounds and stretched my body.. I sit up taking my time for me to completely wake up..

The bathroom door suddenly opens revealing Tzuyu wrapped around with towel..

She smile seeing me awake "Good morning"

"Good morning" I greeted back as I follow her movements..

She then went into the closet getting clothes and underwears I thought she's going back to the bathroom but to my surprise she let the bath towel fall.. revealing her naked back..

Letting me see those milky white skin, her curves and well proportioned body and those round, nice, sexy butt..

My eyes widen feeling my self very awake now.. "Tzuyu!" I squeal and covered my eyes..

I just saw it in a blink but it already imprinted on my mind..

"What are you doing? She laughed seeing my hands on my eyes...

"Please quickly wear your clothes!" I said embarrassed.. I don't know how my body will react on this..

Are we like this in the past, is she letting me see her body? Do I enjoy seeing it? I can't help but to ask myself..

"Lis- I mean Alex. You are my wife, don't feel shy about it.." she giggle making me blush more as I hear rustling sound..

"I'm done.. you can put down your hands now" I peeked first making sure and seeing that she's dressed up, I sigh in relief..

Then I stare at her wanting to ask something.. "What is it?" She asked noticing my unsure expression...

"Have I.. Have I ever touched you.. you know what I mea-n" I asked shyly

She then stride towards me and bow down to my level.. "What do you think" she answered instead..

I looked everywhere but not into her eyes.. "I d-on't know.. I don't remember"

She then held my chin and let me look into her eyes.. "We haven't do that thing yet.. well the night before the accident we almost did it" she smile making my eyes widen..

Don't tell me..

"Is it the reason of our argument? Did I try to force myself to you?"

She was stunned for a while but regain her composure and give me a peck.. "No it's not" she smiled sweetly and pull me up...

"Come on.. I have already prepared breakfast earlier" she said making me look at her..

Why does it seems like she's avoiding this topic..

*****

It's been a week since we're staying here and I don't know if it's still because of our 'honeymoon'..

She explained to me that we own this Beach Resort that she's currently managing. This only means that we might stay here any longer..

This days there aren't much any progress of my memories and seems like it's not going to return.

I sigh.. but sometimes I always dreamed of something but it's too blurry.. and after I wake up I won't remember it clearly..

Tzuyu has just introduced me to the workers and staff of the Resort, I didn't go out much this past days so some of them doesn't really know me...