Chapter 21: Telling the Truth

Lisa's PoV

I'm waiting anxiously looking outside through the window time to time.. seeing the three of them just talking..

I'm confused of what's really happening.

Earlier the crazy girl claim that she's my bestfriend..

How can I be friends with a crazy person like her.. but what if she really is..

And that woman, why does she claim that she's my wife.

If she really is.. who is Tzuyu then.. my mistress?..

No.. that's impossible, Tzuyu is not some kind of mistress..

"Dada.. does mommy knew the two ladies outside?" My son asked..

We're in his room as I let her play with his toy cars..

Tzuyu's parents are still not here.. and I'm curious if they also know the two women outside..

"Hmm.. maybe they're Mommy's friends" I said instead..

"Really, she's friends with the kind lady I met.. but why is she shouting and about to attack mommy earlier"

"Maybe that's how they greet each other" I lied.. and ruffle his hair..

I once again looked out the window and saw them leaving the cottage and they're walking towards our suite..

"Baby, Come on they're done talking" I said he immediately stand up and asked me to carry him..

We went downstairs and saw them entering the house and Tzuyu let them sit on the living room..

"Tzu!" I called putting down Lexus and inspect her body if she have any scratch or anything..

"Yah! What do you think of us? we didn't hurt her.." the crazy woman said and rolled her eyes at me..

This woman really is somewhat getting on my nerves..

"I'm fine Lex.." Tzuyu assured and gripped on my hand tightly...

"Who are they Tzuyu.. what does the three of you talk about"

She smile "I'll explain it to you later" she answered..

"Lexus come here, don't be scared" he then called our son hiding on my back..

"Lexus meet your Aunt Jisoo," she introduced pointing to the crazy girl.. so her name is Jisoo, but why does her name sounds familiar to me..

"-and this is your Aunt Jennie,. They're Mommy's acquittances" She introduced the person who claimed to be my wife..

Jennie..

Jennie.. also sounds so familiar to me,. But how come...

Where did I heard it.. I close my eyes trying to remember but nothing is coming to my head..

Just where did I heard their name! Goshh, this is so frustrating..

I was then snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Lexus greeting the both of them..

"You really are my Mommy's friends?.. are you both sisters? You two are really beautiful" my son complimented and went towards them..

I was about to pull him to me when Tzuyu stopped me.. "Let them be" she whispered as I sigh..