Chapter 31: Jealous?

Jennie's PoV

Days had passed with me being a teacher and so far so good..

But I would sometimes visit my cousin to check on her and how's the company doing.. And seeing how hardworking she is, the company would probably not go bankrupt..

She keeps asking me to come back but I only laugh and refuse..

Also, I keep seeing Lisa everytime she will sent Lexus and fetch him.. and sometimes I would see her in the company.

We are civil towards each other and I can say that we act as friends. You might be thinking that I am making a move but no.. I am trying not to push myself towards her so much. I don't want to make everything awkward..

Besides I can see that she and Lexus are still mourning.. and I'm not that shameless to take that as an opportunity..

I am trying to focus first on my career and at the same time helping Lexus to easily adjust with his environment..

I don't have a hidden agenda doing that.. It's my job after all..

I looked at the date today and a knowing smile appeared to my face..

After my work, I don't have much to do in the afternoon because I only teach half day so decided to visit my cousin and after that I went to a flower shop nearby buying bouquet of Daisies and I drove off to the place that I am going to visit...

But then I am surprise seeing two familiar person..

"Lisa? Lexus?" I called as they turned around seeing me..

"Aunt Jennie" the boy then run into me hugging my legs..

He pull away as I smile and ruffle his hair..

I looked up at Lisa and saw her also holding a bouquet of flowers...

"You're here" I said and she smile putting the flowers in the tomb..

"Yeah, I came to visit, I remember what day is today" she said making me smile sadly..

Today was the day I have a miscarriage.. the day we lost our unborn child..

And every year I will come here to visit his tomb.. but I didn't expect that I would see Lisa this time

I went towards the tomb and put down the daisies on the other side of the tombstone..

I stare at the tombstone.. caressing the name written on it..

Jensen Kim Manoban..

It's been 5 years.. but the pain is still here,. But this time it doesn't hurt that much because I finally accepted what happened and let go of him..

"I'm glad you visited him" I said

"I didn't have a chance this past years" she said as I feel the sadness in her voice..

Lexus then came beside me.. "Dada said he is supposed to be my big brother" he said..

"What is he to you Aunt Jennie?" He suddenly asked as I looked at Lisa..

What am I going to say..

Lisa then came squatting beside him.. "He's Aunt Jennie's son" she said truthfully staring at me..

"But Dada, you said he's my big brother and your son"

Lisa then hold his shoulder and smile.. "He's Aunt Jennie and Dada's son" she explained