Chapter 5: Busted

Rosé's PoV

"Chae.. owhh, that hurts" I grabbed this chicken towards the bathroom for her to have a shower.

She texted me that she can't come on our supposed to be lunch date saying that she's not feeling well..

But I know she's just being lazy again.. So I came in to her house and got annoyed seeing her still rolled on the bed.

"How dare you tried to ditch me.." I said getting the shower and opened it..

"Wahh... It's cold babe!" She complained getting soak.

I close it and glare at her, "Are you awake now!?"

"How can't I.. Hmmmppp" she sulk

"Then finish up, I'm already hungry.. there's a newly opened restaurant that I wanted to visit, so hurry" I commanded

I was about to go out when I heard her complaining "She can go alone why does she have to disturb my peaceful rest"

"What!?" I threatened and her eyes widen..

"I-I'll take a shower quic-k" she then close the door..

I smile triumphantly and sit on the bed.

Well I can go alone but I am planning to go shopping after lunch and Jisoo would be the one to carry my shopping bags. I'm on the mood to boss her around today.. hehe

******

I entered the restaurant and looked around seeing many costumers already.

This restaurant is just opened recently yet they're already having lots of costumer.. hmmm the foods must be delicious.

I was about to look for vacant seats while waiting for Jisoo. She went to park the car.

But then I saw a familiar person inside.

Isn't that Jennie?

I was about to approach her but got surprise when a man suddenly sit in front of her.

Wait!

I know him!!

Isn't that Taehyung!?

But what are they doing here together and why does it seems like the both of them is having a date!!?

No, maybe they're just talking about business matters..

Yeah maybe business matters. But the smile on their faces is telling me otherwise.

Don't tell me Jennie is cheating on Lisa! That can't be!

That's impossible!

But then the next thing I saw made me gasp..

Taehyung held Jennie's hand, kissing it while.. Jennie..

Jennie only smiles!! she didn't do anything to stop him!

What am I witnessing right now! The both of them.. having an affair!?

Then suddenly Taehyung steal a peck from her and that.. that finally confirmed my suspicion.

They're obviously showing PDA!

I can't believe this.. my bestfriend is cheating..

Jennie seems to notice that someone is staring at her and she glance at me.

Her cat eyes went wide and I saw how she covered her mouth.

I looked at her with disappointment and turned around. She must be thankful that Jisoo is still not here