Chapter 11: Awake

Jennie's PoV

Another hell week had passed without any news of Lisa..

Jisoo unnie and the others are starting to give up saying that they should really give her the time she needed..

But I don't want to.. I wanted to see her, talk to her and do anything I can for her to forgive me..

But how can I do that when she doesn't want to be found..

I wanted her to confront me, shout at me, curse me or even slapped me for what I did.

All I needed is for her to come back..

How long is she gonna hide.. How many days or weeks she still needed..

Would it take her months to go home, or worst years..

I can wait that long as long as she come back safe and alive.

***

"What is this!? Is this even a report!? and have you seriously discussed with the budget team about the budget.. look it doesn't embark on our supposed budget!" I reprimand the people inside the room..

They looked down not wanting to meet my eyes afraid that I would snapped at them..

The company was planning to build a hospital and and the project should take effect next month but the proposals and paperworks needed are still not ready and prepared..

I called the team leader and asked him..

"Did you review this?" I asked impatiently..

"I- Ma'am t-here isn't enough tim-e given so-"

"So you just passed it to me without reviewing it!" I cut him off and glare at everyone

"How can you pass a report without reviewing it... Or do you expect me to review it for you!" I rant throwing the folder in the table making a loud sound..

"How can this team be so incompetent!"

"Jennie!" My cousin warned hearing my remarks but I am too frustrated to listen to her...

"Tell me! How are we going to present this to the investors!" I exclaimed

Jisoo Unnie then stand up and slammed the table making all of us flinch..

"If I know you would act like this, then I should have handle this meeting" she barked and looked at me seriously making me silent..

She then turned to the the Departmental team and sigh. .

"Fixed the report as soon as possible.. carefully review all the details and send it to me but I'll only wait until 7pm tomorrow, if I didn't receive any of it.. you all better look for another job.. I'll held another meeting once I checked if the report is good enough" She said seriously and all of them nod nervously..

"I don't have anything to say.. meeting adjourned" she finally said making the people inside left the room immediately

She then turned to face me "What was that!?"

"Unnie you saw their report it was a mess" I answered

"Even so.. you should have handled it carefully without shouting and saying unnecessary remarks.."

I sit down feeling distress and covered my face with my hands.. "It won't happen again"

She sigh and hold my shoulder "I know you're being so stressed about the disappearance of Lisa.. and I am feeling the same but Jennie you can't bring your personal life in work. There are lot of people being affected with your actions"