Chapter 22: Back

Jennie's PoV

I sigh for the ninth time. Just sitting on the sand looking at the sea..

"Wife that I can not remember"

Those words keeps hunting my mind making it hard for me to sleep last night..

That really hurts.. it hurts so much that it feels like my heart was being strucked by a sharp thing..

After their talk Tzuyu said to me that Lisa is still contemplating if she wanted to come with us in New Zealand..

Even if she finds out who we are, she still wanted to be with her.

I wanted to understand it because seeing Tzuyu in that state I can see why she doesn't want to leave..

But I can't take and endure it anymore seeing the care and love she shows to her..

Do I still have a chance?

What more if she recover her memories and would also remember what I have done..

Then that would really be the end of us..

But I am ready to face that day if ever.

But I am still hoping that she would gave us a chance..

"Jen, you okay?" Unnie asked sitting beside me..

"Yes Unnie.. did you receive an update from the project? What did Tito said" I asked, we still have things to do but because of this unexpected situation we have to asked our fathers to take back the project..

My mind isn't in the right mind to hold this one and I don't want my cousin to take all the work..

"They will send someone to proxy them for a while but next week they said they will come here and would check the progress.. I have already sent all the details and documents.." she said making me sigh in relief..

"We are ready to leave Jennie.." she continued..

I looked at the clear peaceful sky sighing again.. "But Lisa haven't decided yet"

She smile and hold my hand.. "She came in our room this morning when you went out.. she said she will come"

"R-eally?" I asked and she nod..

I was of course delighted and because of that I hugged cousin..

"Yep.. so let's prepare our stuff, I have called the hotel staff to fix our things left there"

"Thank you Unnie.."

"You should thank Tzuyu more.. she surely did anything just to make Lisa come with us..

I stayed silent and didn't say anything..

******

"Aunt Jennie, Aunt Jisoo please take care of my Dada" Lexus came and looked at us with his puppy eyes..

I smile and squat in front of him.. "We will" I said touching his nose..

This kid was really adorable and talkative when we were together,.

Me and Unnie can't help but to gushed over his cuteness,. Even though he was Lisa's son to another woman, I can't bore any hate to him..

He is just too innocent and too adorable..

Today is the day we're going back to New Zealand and we're currently here in the lobby of the resort waiting for Lisa..

When Lisa's parents find out that we found Lisa they're about to come here when Unnie told them to just go straight in New Zealand..