Chapter 29: Life goes on

Lisa's PoV

"Baby stop crying already" I soothe and caress his back..

I'm trying to put him to sleep but he keeps crying looking for Tzuyu..

"I miss Mommy, I want Mommy" he sob as I hug him..

"Shhh.. Mommy will always stay in your heart.. and Dada's here Lexus, I will always be here" I whispered kissing his forehead.. trying to be strong for the both of us...

It's been days since the funeral but the grief lingers around the place..

Lexus also started to became inactive and would just stay in our room hugging her mother's pictures and things..

It's really heartbreaking seeing him like this but all I can do for now is to let him let out his sadness and comfort him the in the best way I can..

I also wanted to cry but I don't let him see it.. I would cry in the bathroom or in the kitchen after he is asleep..

He can't see how a cry baby he's Dada..

After a while of pacifying him.. his cries started to died down and his breath started to relax..

Tzuyu's parents have already went back in Taiwan carrying her remains..

They asked if we wanted to come but Lexus didn't want to and just wanted to stay in this room so I just declined.

We will just visit her tomb when Lexus is going to be okay..

Jennie and my friends have also went back to New Zealand just this morning. They wanted to stay more but I told them to go back because they also have work and businesses to manage..

I gently lay Lexus down and wiped the dried tears in his cheeks..

I smile sadly putting the covers around him and fix his hair as I also lay beside him closing my tired eyes..

*******

"Lex what is this?" She asked looking around amaze.. then Mr. Chou handed me her hand as I gladly accepted it..

She was looking so confused at me earlier while she's walking towards me together with her father..

"Surprise" I said and smile at her kissing her hand..

I stare at her and she's looking so beautiful wearing the gown I have bought for her while she's wearing a light make up that complimented her beauty more...

"You're so beautiful" I complimented making her blush..

"You prepared all of this?" She asked

"Well the resort staffs help me organized everything" I said

"But why? What is this?.. My Birthday is already done last week" she said getting teary eyed..

But I know she's already having an idea of what's happening..

After a week of celebrating her 28th birthday I asked everyone to close the resort for a day and prepare this for Tzuyu..

The staffs help me fix the decorations, the foods and everything to look like a wedding is going to be held..

Lexus and her parents bring her out that day for us to do our work freely..