Chapter 8: Teasing gone wrong

Lisa's PoV

"Is this where you really staying?" Tzuyu and looked at me like I am joking. Seeing the place and the name of the place..

I can't blame her though,. Well I've been staying at a "Love Motel."

It's a middle high class love motel where most of the rich people brings their whore or.. mistress.

This place is decent in terms of the surroundings and it's also quite for me. Also, there's no any vulgar prostitute around who displays their body and ask for men to take them for a night.

That's why I called this decent even the purpose of the place is not. Even though sometimes I can hear moans everytime I passed on other rooms but it's tolerable.. I just choose the farthest to avoid hearing any of it.

Plus this place is slightly far from the city so it's a perfect place for people who have a.. mistress,, to go to..

You might be thinking why I choose this place to stay, well Love Motels where the last thing my friends would check. They know I don't like going in this kind of place because it reminded me my cheating father.. and now also my wife.. so they might think it's impossible for me to go here.

I'm sure they have already checked every hotels that I might be checking in.

We've been together for years so I know them well. And that's an advantage for me not to get found easily.

But this lucky woman manage to bump in to me.. I should have went into that shopping mall earlier or later than I did.

I giggle at her reaction.. she's just too cute "Come on" I was about to go in the entrance when she stopped me..

"W-ait, uhmm... what if people that will see us together inside will think that y-ou and me will be doing that t-hing" she blushed

I looked at her teasingly "Let them think what they wanted to think.. it's a Love motel after all"

She looked at me dumbfounded and I went inside carrying the bags full of things I bought.

Tzuyu was hesitant but still followed and is tailing me.

Just like what she said the woman in the front desk was shocked seeing me with someone...

Later on, she smirked knowingly at me..

"Enjoy your night" the woman greeted

I chuckled when Tzuyu looked down letting her hair fall covering her embarrassed face.

On our way to my room we suddenly hear a moan coming from the other room surprising her and she even flinch..

I almost laugh at her reaction

"Wha-t was tha-t" she stuttered looking at me..

This innocent woman, don't tell me she doesn't know that.. Is she a virgin?

Seems like it.. with her shy and timid look she looks like she haven't been kissed and touched..

But how old is she.. I think she's just 2 years younger than me.. and she haven't been with anyone? awww poor girl..

"Shhh.. they're having fun" I winked and continued to walk towards my room she blushed once again..

I opened it and thankfully I have cleaned the room this morning and is not that smelly..

I put down my things on the table and she also entered putting down her bags and things..

She looked around the room.. the room isn't that wide, but it's like a mini apartment with sexy and sensual decorations.. well it's a Love motel..