Chapter 13: Suffering

Lisa's/Alexis PoV
(Balik na tayo kay Lisa baka namiss nyo😂)

I am currently sitting on this sandy Beach. Quietly watching the sunset..

It's so beautiful.. Did I ever watched something like this on the past?

With the calming sounds that the sea made.. It helps me feel at peace..

It's been 3 days since we came into this place.

After staying at the hospital for 4 more days I got discharged but after that day. I see myself inside a plane and as I opened my eyes.. we're already in this foreign country.. surrounded by the unfamiliar people and their strange language..

I didn't asked much questions as why were here because I am still confused of my self identity.. but I am starting to look for answers..

My peaceful meditation was then disrupted when someone spoke on my back..

"You're here again" the person meekly said.. it's the woman who claimed to be my wife..

She sat beside me and lay her head on my shoulder and intertwined our hands..

I blushed and look away. To be honest even if she told me she was my wife. I can't help but to get shy when she's around..

But nonetheless to say.. her presence also calms me..

Tzuyu.. she's the first person I saw besides the nurse and doctor when I opened my eyes,.

When she told me she's my wife I don't know if I'm going to believe it because how can I be so lucky to marry such an understanding and beautiful woman..

But the sense of familiarity and comfort I felt towards her made me believe..

But why can't I remember any single thing?

"What really happened to me?" I asked her and she went silent..

"You told me you're going to tell everything once I recover.. can you tell it to me now" I continued and she started to play with my fingers...

"What do you want to know first.." she said making me smile... Finally she's going to answer my questions..

"You said I met an accident, what happened before that" I asked..

I have been asking this to myself and even asked her once about it but she told me that I shouldn't force myself to remember and just only rest and heal..

"Hmm.. that day it was supposed to be our first night being a married couple and have plans to go to another country for our honeymoon the next day but that night we have an argument. You were very upset that time so you went out. If I only knew you would encounter a terrible accident, I shouldn't have let you leave" she whispered but audible enough for me to hear..

I went silent taking in what she just said.. What an unfortunate situation for the first night of being married..

"But why are we here in this foreign country?" I asked her.. she then smile

"I choose this place for our postponed honeymoon" she casually said..

H-oneymoon!?.. I can't help but to blushed,. Does this mean me and her is going to do-..

I shake my head, stop thinking about that.. my body isn't that fully healed yet to do that kind activity..

"I- ho-how did we meet each other.. you know is it love at first sight?" I asked to change that honeymoon topic..