Chapter 15: Surprise

Tzuyu's PoV

I was woken up when I feel someone tracing circles in my arm..

As I open my eyes I see Lisa's smiling face..

No I mean.. Alex, gosh why do I always forget about that.. I almost called her in her real name many times..

I really need to get used to her new name..

"Good morning" she said kissing my forehead..

"Good morning" I whispered she then stare at me again as her hands started to caress my still naked body..

"What's with that smile?" I chuckled, it's not leaving her face..

"I'm just happy" she answered

"Happy for what?" I asked and fix her hair..

"That I'm your first" she tease making me blush..

I was dumbfounded.. this woman really love to tease me about this.. even before the accident she tease me for being inexperience,.

Of course I would only give myself to the only person I love..

But I didn't really expect that something would happen between us. Well not this early..

"And I'm happy that you're my first" I said kissing her..

She started to deepen the kiss and pull me closer to her.. I feel her naked body against mine,. I even feel her down there getting hard..

She was about to went on top of me when I put my hands into her chest to stop her from going any further..

"Lex,. I'm still feeling sore, I may not take it" I panted looking at her shyly

Last night was just you know.. amazing.. It was painful at first but Lisa's gentleness made me forget the pain replacing it with pure pleasure..

She was also kind of wild last night.. Just remembering how she kiss every part of my body, I think she even leave marks and how she enters and stretch me out just.. made me crave for more..

But just like what I said I'm still feeling pain from my private part.. I can't even count how many times we did it..

Her eyes widen and quickly went on my side.. "Oh I'm sorry.. should I prepare a warm bath for you" she asked gently and help me sit up..

"You should prepare a warm bath for us" I whispered

She looked at me playfully making me laugh..

She then put her underwear and went to the bathroom..

But the thing is, Last night was really amazing.. but we didn't used any protection nor I am taking pills..

And I didn't even let her pull out..

******

"Tzuyu" She suddenly called when we were eating..

"Hmm"

"How come I haven't seen any pictures of the both of us.. or even pictures of our wedding" she asked making me stop and quickly think of an answer..

"It was all in our house in New Zealand.. unfortunately I haven't take some of it with us" I lied and tried to chew my food normally for her not to suspect..