Chapter 4: Suspicion

Lisa's PoV

"Manoban it's been a while!!" Seulgi shouted like owning the place.

It's weekend and Jisoo won't stop bombarding my phone with messages for me to come quick.

It's weekend and surpringly the squad is all free today so they all call out for a night out.

As I reach the place ll of them came squeezing me into a bear hug as I groan.

"Ahh. Guyss! I can't breathe!" I complained pushing them away.

I looked at each and one of us, seeing their familiar faces. It's still the same.. they all look ugly.. Just kidding,

Honestly in college were called the "Gay heartthrobs".. because in the past we are popular among the girls well until no though.. but that's a funny name..

We are Six in total. Seulgi the oldest.. who loves alcohol and women so much. She's the most player and womanizer among us but get tamed by her girlfriend.

Wendy she's playful but the adventurous one. Also, she's the smallest among us

Jisoo. As you all know who she is, she's my wife's cousin and my bestfriend. She's the mood maker of the group. Well the both of us,. You know bestfriend things.

Jeongyeon the perfectionist and the clean freak of the group. It's funny that she's the one who always cleaned up our mess when all of us got together for a hang out.

Sana the the most playful and cheerful one and just like Seulgi she's also a womanizer.

And last but not the least Meee.. I'm also playful but a serious one in terms of relationship. Also, I'm the youngest so we can say that they love me so much.

We all have partners and girlfriends but I'm the only one married here. Can you imagine that, I'm the youngest but I'm the first one who got married.

"Yah! Seems like you aged Lis. Is being married that hard" Sana teased making me smack her.

"I'm just kidding!! Tsssk" she sulk bumping into me. This woman really loves to bicker..

"Come on.. come on you've been missing in every meet up of us , what's new with you" Wendy then pull me to sit.

There's already foods and cases of sujo inside. Also, there are a lot of empty bottles already..

Seems like they have started without me.

We are In Chaeng's bar, inside one of the VIP rooms.. the outside is just too noisy for us.

"Yeah Lisa, Jisoo said you aren't traveling for a while, then why are you skipping the past hangouts.. huh!?" Jeongyeon asked making me chuckle.

Well, this past months is just so stressful so I am not in the mood to drink with them. I just wanted to drink by myself, I don't want them to see how my marriage is getting miserable.

"Hey gays, don't attack my best friend. She just came and now you're bombarding her with questions. Let her get drunk first for her to get talkative" Jisoo smirked winking at them.

Then everyone agreed and quickly giving me a glass to drink.

I laughed at them, I know they're just trying to cheer me up. They already have an idea of what's happening in my marriage.

"Guys I'm not going to get drunk today. No one's going to take care of me" I chuckled making them silent

"Why?you have a wife, idiot" Seulgi said and take a shot. Wendy then slapped her. She's obviously already tipsy.