Chapter 9: Accident

Lisa's PoV

Her lips was so soft but I didn't feel anything just like what I feel every time I kissed Jennie..

Stop thinking about Jennie!

Tzuyu obviously doesn't know what to do next when I kissed her. She was like an statue not moving her lips..

So I made the first move and to started to move my lips and she tried to go along with it..

She's a fast learner..

I smirked and gently bit her lower lip making her squeal and I take that as an opportunity to intrude her mouth.

And she was producing incoherent moans enjoying what we're doing...

But then series of images started to flood my head..

Taehyung and Jennie kissing in front of my eyes..

I hate it.. I hate it! Stop!

I haven't noticed that my movements started to become rough and it made me bit Tzuyu's lips harshly...

She grunt in pain and pull away from me.. "Lisa" she panted looking at me confusely with her blushing face...

But then my mind was clouded with anger and crash my lips again to the woman in front of me..

"Hmmmpp" She was surprise and notice my sudden change and tried to struggle and push me away, but because I'm on top of her.. I'm in the more advantage position..

I grabbed both of her arms and pinned it above her head..

She was squealing with every assault I'm doing to her.. and my hands have also started to travel around her body.. putting it inside her shirt

What are you doing Lisa.. snap out of it! My conscience was trying to stop me but my mind won't listen..

My hands then went into her clothed breast and grope it making her let out a protesting sounds..

The scene of that day keeps repeating on my mind making me out of control, adding that I am already tipsy, it's not helping at all..

You're still married Lisa!

So what! After she signed it then I would be free and do what I want. Is she the only who can do something like this!?

When Jennie can cheat on me then also I can..

You're not like her.. you're not like your father!

"Sto-p" my lips travelled down and was about to suck her neck when her pleading voice snapped me out of what I'm doing so I quickly pull away panting and let go of her hands..

I can hear her silent sob making me dumbfounded..

What did I just do!

I back away and she sits up.. "I-I'm sorry!" I apologized not believing what I just did..

"I-I was out of my mind.. I'm so sorry!" I repeated again and I'm starting to panick..

Did I almost rape her!?

I was raised to respect women but what I just did is unacceptable..

I was shaking violently.. I almost rape her!

She seems to notice what's happening to me and instead of getting angry she wiped her tears and looked at me worriedly..

"I'm sorry!"