Chapter 7: Encounter

Lisa's PoV

I looked around being amaze at the beautiful and greenish view of the school..

The school is so wide that I think it's wider from our passed High School in Korea..

There are so many students entering, and most of them are foreigners.. well it's an International school after all..

"Jisoo.. wow, there are so many pretty girls here" I tapped Jisoo as she chuckled..

I can't help but to check every woman passing and if ever our eyes meet. I will wink and smile at them.

Well I'm kind of a flirt..

"I already like it here, Chu" I excitedly said as she playfully smack my head..

"You flirty ass, were here to study not to flirt" she scolded making me snicker..

Look who's talking.. I caught her earlier checking a tall blonde woman earlier.. this Chichu really have something on tall blondes..

"By the way.. where's your cousin, I can't wait to enter the school" I said, we're waiting for her cousin because she's also studying here.

She would also be the one to guide us for us not to get lost. Because just looking at it on the outside, it's so wide that you're probably going to get lost if you're not familiar with it..

If the view outside the school is already breath taking then how about the inside.. it will surely be majestic..

"Calm your d*ck you impatient stick, she said she's already on her way" she whispered as I glare at her this woman is openly insulting me..

I bumped into her making her stumble down.. "Yah!" She chided about to kick me when I quickly avoided it and looked at her mockingly..

She snickered and rolled her eyes at me.. This woman might be in her period.. hehe..

A woman's sweet voice suddenly called out her name and Jisoo's face brighten and wave her hand..

It must be her cousin.. I looked at the direction she's looking at and see.. My FUTURE, just kidding

I saw a beautiful woman, coming towards our way and I can't help but to fell in love with those gummy smiles..

Her face is so small and those eyes... Omoo! Those cute chubby cheeks that I wanted to pinch and those Cat looking eyes are like asking me to just stare at them the whole day..

I love cats by the way..

Back to the beautiful woman, she is so cute but at the same time beautiful. Only few people can pull an image like that..

She is finally in front of us and her smile are still there. She's also small just like Jisoo adding plus points to her cute side.. I just wanted to take her home and make her a pet.. Oppss just kidding..

"Jisoo Unnie!" She enthusiastically greeted and they hugged each other..

They pull away at each other and she glance at me.. "Hello there! you must be Lisa, Unnie's bestfriend that she's talking about" she smile making me almost passed out.. okay I'm overreacting..

She then handed me her hand making me suddenly blush.. it's just a handshake you idiot.. why am I blushing!?

"I'm Jennie" she introduced..