Chapter 2: Fight

Jennie's PoV

I was currently looking at the screen of my laptop reading my emails when my phone suddenly rings.

I looked at the caller ID and quickly answered it "Hey Chipmunk" I greeted

Chaeng is my bestfriend and also my cousin's girlfriend.

"Jen,. Come quick" she said in panick making me confused as I close my laptop.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked

"Lisa is here in the bar. She's literally drunk- "

"-Yah Lalisa! Stop it already!" she scolded making me worried.

"I was just checking the status of the bar earlier when she started to cause a scene."

"What is she even doing there" I said annoyed. Lisa isn't really a heavy drinker, she got drunk easily with more than 7 shots.

"Please take care care of her for a while, I'm coming" I said and ended the call.

I fixed my things and rushed over to the bar.

And the scene that I witnessed made my blood boil.

A woman was obviously trying to hit on her while Chaeng is shooing her away.

As soon as she saw me she quickly shove the girl away not minding if that woman slumped on the floor.

Keep your cool Jennie..

I strides towards them and Chaeng asked some of her staffs to carry Lisa in my car.

"Whoo. You're wife isn't really easy to deal when she's drunk" she exhaled in relief after seeing Lisa carefully put in the car.

"Thanks Chaeng" I smiled

"No prob" she said tapping my back.

"I gotta go back inside,. Drive carefully okay"

"Hmm" I nod and entered the drivers seat.

I looked at Lisa beside me.. she have already passed out.

I fixed her messy hair as I caress her face.

I shake my head and fix her seat belt as I started the car.

As we got home I struggled to carry her inside.

Thankfully she have woke up a bit and help herself.

"O my gosh" I groan dropping her to the bed. Then I started to remove her shoes and her jacket.

"I'm sorr-y" she suddenly cried but her eyes are still close..

My heart suddenly aches seeing her like this. It's like every drop of her tears are niddles pricking my heart.

She slowly opened her eyes but she still seems daze.. "Jen" she whispered bringing up her hands

"Do you st-ill love m-e?" She asked caressing my face. Her voice is full of sadness..

I do.

But I didn't dare say it. Since that day of accident I can't help but to blame her for losing our baby.

If she only came that day, if she only answered the phone, if only she didn't priorities her work. If only she have given us more time. Maybe I am already holding my baby boy right now.

Nonetheless, I'm also blaming myself for what happened. For being so careless.

But everytime I see Lisa it reminds me of how she always chooses her work over us.