Chapter 26: Letting go?

Lisa's PoV

"Why didn't you tell it to me?" I asked Tzuyu as she smile and play with my fingers that she's holding.. her head leaning on my shoulder

We're currently sitting on the sand beach near the ocean watching Lexus build his sand castle together with the other kids..

Just like Tzuyu promised she's still here waiting for me.. when I came back

After I recalled all my memories,. I immediately went back here.

Call me coward for running away again but that place just reminded me of many painful memories..

"Lisa if I tell it to you... Would you go back with them in New Zealand?" She asked as I stayed silent..

"If I tell you that Jennie cheated then you would just despise her and chase her away without explaining.." she said making me silent..

She's right though.. if I found out about it then I wouldn't listen and would just stay here not wanting to remember my past..

Well I have forgotten but remember it again.. and to be honest the pain all came back at once like it just happened yesterday..

It's like the pain was paused and continued all of a sudden..

I may have forgiven Jennie but forgetting is a hard thing. Nonetheless to say I don't bore anymore hate towards her..

"I'm not use of you calling me Lisa" I told her instead

For four years she have called me with another name and it have already imprinted in my mind..

She just chuckled but didn't say anything..

"Now I understand why you did that" I said making her look at me confused..

"Why you brought me into this place and pretended to be my wife" I added and she smile

"Even so, I'm still wrong in many basis.. it's like kidnapping already" she said

"I won't argue with that" I answered making her laugh..

"But I'm really thankful of what you did.."

"If you didn't do that maybe I have end up as an alcoholic person and still miserable until now. Also, me and Jennie might have get back together but we would only fight because of the lost of trust" I told her as she snuggle closer to me..

"Maybe we would still end up ending our marriage in not very good way and might end up hating and despising each other.."

"You think so?" She asked as I nod...

"I have lost all my trust to her that time and continuing our marriage is not the best thing to do" I continued as she only smile..

"And if you didn't bring me here I wouldn't get to know you more. How wonderful and kind person you are and I wouldn't have our naughty Lexus.." I said sincerely making her giggle..

"Are you just saying that to conciliate me.."

"No, I'm really sincere right now" I told her kissing her forehead..

"Lisa"

"Hmmm"

"Why don't you give her a chance" she suddenly said making me look at her..

"What do you mean?"

"You know all of us made mistakes even me and Jennie have regreted it.. I lied to you for years but still forgive me and here you are taking care of me" she said making me sigh...