Chapter 3: Sin

Jennie's PoV

I drive my car not knowing where to go. I don't want to go to my cousin's house.. as I don't want to bother her and she would surely ask me too many questions.

Chaeng is probably staying with her also.

Then a person came into my mind. I started the car and drove off.

I repeatedly press the door bell and finally the door opens revealing a man wearing his pajamas.

"Jennie!?" He asked surprise seeing me late at night.

"Uhmm ahh.. did you miss me already? why are you suddenly here" he teased making me roll my eyes pushing him inside as I also entered.

"Owhh" he groan but let me enter as he close the door.

"Feel at home!" He sarcastically said as I looked around and sat down on the sofa..

He was about to tease me again when he notice my down expression.

He became serious and sit in front of me "Hey.. what's wrong?" He asked

I sigh and rub my face frustratedly "Me and Lisa fought again"

"Oh" he whispered and stare at me with sympathy.

"Don't look at me like that" I grumble.

He only smile and stand up. "Come, you should take a shower, you're still wearing your office clothes, that won't be too comfortable to sleep on" he suggested and went upstairs..

I followed him and we went inside a room, his room I think.. Then opened one of his walk in closet.

He shyly rub the back of his head and glance at me. "You know.. just like what I've said I don't have a girlfriend so there's no women's clothes here"

He then get one t-shirt that I think is too big to me and a boxer and a boys shorts..

"Uhmm.. ahh, d-on't worry t-hose are still new" he said blushing.

I giggled and get it from him. "This will do.. Thanks" I said

He then pointed where the bathroom is..

I opened the shower and let the cold water calm my nerves..

I know I'm being an ass to Lisa, but I can't help it.

And I can't help but to ask myself. Why can I ignore her, How can I endure and withstand seeing her hurting?

How can I become so heartless..

But the biggest question for me is.. Am I falling out of love?

I know deep down myself that I still love her. But not the same as I used to..

Or I am just saying this because I'm still broken from losing my child.

I close my eyes.. I'm confuse...

*****

After taking a bath. I didn't see Taehyung.. Yes I went into Taehyung's condo.

I know it's not really good to go on a men's house even though he's your best friend because they say, he might do something to you. But knowing Taehyung for half of my life, he's not like that and I trust him.

I went out of the room and saw him coming out from the other room.. "Oh you're done.. I just prepared the guest room for you.. you can sleep if you're already sleepy" he smile warmly at me.

I just shake my head "Later" I said then roam around his condominium and finally found his kitchen.

I looked at his stocks of wine and found one of my favorites.