Chapter 28: Farewell

Lisa's PoV

"Do you still need anything?" I asked Tzuyu and help her lay down after she drink a glass of water..

"Nothing.. where's Lexus by the way" she asked as I started to prepare two basin filling the other one with warm water for me to give her a sponge bath..

It's already getting dark and she just finished dinner so I am going to give her a sponge bath for her to sleep already..

The nurses and doctors asked us not to gave her shower as much as possible and would just give her sponge bath..

"He's with Seulgi and the others.. they're really very fond of him" I said and she smile..

I started to gently remove her patient clothes and instructed her to just tell me if she's getting cold or uncomfortable..

Tzuyu have started to stayed on bed for almost 3 days and can't stand without support..

Her health have gradually declined and Lexus has too many questions why is her mother can not get up..

From time to time we have to make excuses but he seems to understand what's happening and tried not to ask anymore about it..

We sent Tzuyu in the hospital and they said that she's not going to last long..

So she insisted that we should bring her home and her parents agreed and apply for palliative care for her..

Nurses and caregivers will come and assist us and would provide physical and mental support not just for the patient but also including us..

Because it's really hard and depressing seeing her like this..

I started to gently and carefully wipe her body.. while she's just watching me..

"I'm going to miss you, Lexus and everyone" she suddenly said..

"Don't say something like that that as if it's like your l-ast day today" I tried to cheer up my voice but sadly I fail.. my voice crack

"If ever I finally leave, don't cry too much okay.."

"Just cry once or twice.. the first one would be the time of my death and the last one would be in my funeral"

"Then after my funeral, go to the seaside where we always sit.. cry there as much as you want then let go of me" she said

"Tzuyu's let's not talk about this.. it's like you're saying goodbye" I stopped and face her.

"I am"

"You're saying nonsense again" I said trying to be strong but inside I'm already crying..

She was always like this everytime we're together.. she was like saying her last will and farewell ..

"Just promise me.."

"I would be sad seeing my love ones crying on my wake"

I stayed silent.. just how could I cry once or twice.. and let her go?

How could I?

"Just how could I stop my tears.." I whispered..

"Just remember the lame jokes I have made" she said making me laugh..

"I wanted you to be strong for Lexus.. if he see you crying then he wouldn't stop crying also... Do you want him to have swollen eyes" she joke as I shake my head

"I promise then" I said and continue what I'm doing..

"Thank you so much for staying and being so patient to me.. and not getting tired of me" she smile,