Chapter 33: Visitors

Jennie's PoV

"You're here" I whispered as she smile..

"Yeah, we're here" Lisa said holding Lexus..

I'm really thankful.. I'm not going to sleep with broken heart

I really want to hug and kiss Lisa right now but seeing Lexus beside her it will surely be a bad move..

"Aunt Jennie, Dada said you invited us for dinner" He enthusiastically said as I nod smiling..

"Yeah.. come in.." I said and opened the door widely...

"Aunt Jennie, you have a beautiful house" he complimented as he looked around while going towards the kitchen..

I smile,. "Do you want to look around" I said and he nod excitedly..

"Dada.." he looked at Lisa asking for her permission..

"Just don't go outside,." She said and Lexus humm and quickly run towards the living room..

I looked at her and she smile at me.. "This only means one thing right?" I said holding her hand..

"What did I told you yesterday" she answered making me smile..

"Does this mean, I can call you as my girlfriend?" I asked..

She didn't answer and just looked around.. "You didn't sell the house" she said

"How could I sell it.. It was the first house we bought coming from our savings " I told her

After graduation we planned to save our salaries to buy a house for us to stay after marriage..

And we have fulfilled it..

This house have too many happy memories but also their are the sad and painful ones but still I don't want to sell it.

"You have taken care of it well" she said..

I smile as I pull her to the kitchen.. "I have cooked your favorite Gamjatang and Phat kaphrao.. I was about to cook for Tempura but you two have already came.."

"That is enough.. I didn't know you can cook those" she said holding my shoulder..

"I have practiced and watch many cooking show and tutorials.. when I don't have something to do" I told her and she smile..

"But still I am not as good as your father" I said and she laughed..

"But I know it would taste great" she said making me smile..

"How about Lexus.. what does he like I will try to make it" I said about to go check the ingredients I have when she stopped me..

"We have the same taste bud so there's no need to make another one"

"Is that so.. then I'll just prepare the food and the side dishes.."

"Let me help you" She volunteered about to help me when I stop her..

"You're my guest.. just let me, this is a small thing of appreciation to show how thankful I am seeing you here" I told her and she just smile at me..

"Okay then.. I'll just look for Lexus, I'm afraid he have ransacked something already" she said making me laugh..

"Okay, I'll just call you if the dinner's ready"