Chapter 19: The face off

Jennie's PoV

I can't stay still on my seat as my feet bounce up and down. Thankfully Unnie insisted that she would drive or else we might got into accident if it's me..

I can't think straight. Ever since Jisoo Unnie mentioned Lisa's my mind went blank just thinking about her forgetting the real purpose why we came back in this country..

Business can wait but my wife matters can't. I have waited ang longed for her for years and I don't want to wait any longer now that we found her..

After a while of following the instructions from the GPS I can finally sight a nice looking Beach Resort..

But what worried me the most is the Tzuyu girl.. What is she to Lisa?,. I can't help but to think that there is something going on the both of them. There's a big possibility about that.

But am I ready to accept it?

My heartbeat fasten.. Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen..

No maybe I'm just being paranoid..

My cousin parked the car into the provided parking lot as we went out..

She hold my hand firmly because she knew I am shaking because of nervousness. It's been a while since I was like this..

As soon as we went into the entrance there are staffs greeting us . A female staff on the front desk notice us and smile

"Hello.. welcome to Chou Beach Resort!, do you have any reservations?" She asked looking at us carefully..

"Oh.. yeah we have, under Kim Jisoo" My cousin is the one who answered.

Before we got here Jisoo Unnie have made a reservation because it's the only way to enter the resort..

Thankfully there is still available..

"Kim Jisoo-.." she searched through the list and looked up at us.. "You have booked one room with two beds, for one night.. And it's already paid" she smile as we nod

She gave us the room key and asked us to sign something..

She then called one of the staff "Assist them in their room" she instructed..

The staff told us to follow her but before we could go Unnie quickly ask about Lisa..

"Uhmm.. excuse me, can we ask first if there's someone with the name of Lisa Manoban staying here?"

"Lisa Manoban? I'm sorry Ma'am but we can't disclose any information of our guests" she bow down apologizing..

"Manoban? Dba yun yung surname ni Ma'am Alex, kapatid kaya nya yung Lisa?" The staff who'm supposed to assist us whispered to the person in the front desk.

(Manoban? Isn't that Ma'am Alex Surname, is Lisa her sister?)

Jisoo unnie's eyes widen and tapped my hands.. hearing the name Alex...

Oh yeah! she explained to me earlier that Lisa claimed that her name is Alexis not Lisa..

"Forgive me for the interruption. It's this Alex Manoban that we're looking for" Jisoo Unnie butted in making the two woman looked at us..

"I'm sorry Miss but why are you looking for Ma'am Alex.. do you have any appointment with her or with Miss Tzuyu?" The person in front desk asked..

Why is Tzuyu's name is suddenly involved here!?..

"We don't but.. Lis- I mean Alex and Tzuyu are our friends we came from New Zealand to visit them, Tzuyu own this resort right?" Unnie find an excuse and the two staff widened their eyes and they nod answering her question..