Chapter Thirty-Six

Start from the beginning

"So why did you scream my name?" Namjoon

I shook the controller a little in my hand, still grinning and still feeling relaxed around him so far, no awkwardness between us.

"Because of this. I wanted to ask if you wanted to play a game with me? I'm bored and there's no one else here but you."

His eyes lit up and he nods as if understanding why I would ask him such a thing. Namjoon just walked over to me, taking the controller out of my hand gently and offered me a kind smile that was just enough to show off the dimples he has on his cheeks.

"Alright, I play a game with you. What do you have in mind?" Namjoon

Clapping my hands excitedly due to my success, I sat down picking up the extra controller I left there earlier and pointed towards the screen looking up at him.

"Mario Kart!"

Namjoon glanced towards the tv, chuckled and then sat down beside me but still keeping a good gap between us so we weren't touching and I didn't mind, I honestly was just happy that he actually said yes to playing a game with me. We haven't done anything like this before so I am curious to how well he can play this game. I've become quite good since Jungkook has been teaching me more on the game and the buttons to use.

I, Y/n have beat THE Jungkook in a game.

Now that's something to be proud of and so I am. Now its time see if Namjoon is any good.

We ended up playing four games and I have to be honest it was so much fun to play with him. We laughed, called each other funny names while teasing. At one point I even playing fully pushed him off the couch to distract him when I was going to loose but he still won that round. It was such good fun, more fun than I expected.

All in all out of four games I wont three and he won one.

The last game was my success and I cheered, throwing my controller to the ground and laughed in his face.

"HA! You loose Namjoon! I won!! In your face!"

Namjoon snickered at me, grinning but rolled his eyes too while looking to the side.

"I let you win." Namjoon

"That's bull crap and you know it. Don't lie Namjoon, it doesn't suit you."

I poked at his chest but he grabbed my hand while laughing and stared into my eyes.

"Who said I'm lying, huh?" Namjoon

He raised a brow as we kept eye contact and I ended up getting lost in his red eyes. My smile slowly fading from my lips as he also drops his the longer we stay in our own mind frame which is shared between us.

Only when I felt the baby kick hard in my ribs did I wince in pain and hiss a little bit. Rubbing my stomach I sat up straight and leaned a little away from Namjoon.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon

Hearing his concern gave me a little comfort but I nodded, offering him a small smile.

"Yes I'm fine. The baby just kicked me really hard and it hurt."

"Oh." Namjoon

Was all he said and he started to look around the room and that awkward atmosphere started to creep up again. I didn't want that as we were having so much fun to begin with so I did something I never thought I would do.

I took his hand from his lap and carefully placed it on my belly. The baby was still kicking but it took a moment before the baby actually kicked hard enough for Namjoon to feel and his eyes lit up, again staring back at me with shock but I couldn't miss the light of joy sparkle in his eyes. It made me smile.

"That's amazing Y/n." Namjoon

I nodded and looked down at his hand on my belly. I let go of his hand and allowed him to keep his hand there himself. He actually started to caress my stomach very softly and it actually felt nice. No one but myself has done this before but it was quite soothing.

Neither one of us said a word but his gaze was fully on my stomach as he felt every movement and kick from our child.

There was this painful twinge in my abdomen that lasted two seconds before it subsided but once that left a gush of liquid fell from between my legs. I gasped and flinched back, Namjoon seeing this stood up instantly but just stared down at me like a froze statue.

"Erm Y/n did you water just break or....?" Namjoon

Another twinge of pain came and I hitched a breath as I waded it out.

"Oh shit." Namjoon

My water just broke and now I'm in labour. No one else is home but Namjoon and I. This day is gonna be eventful.