Chapter 34: Disapproval

Start from the beginning

"Love!?" Mom cut her off again..

"You shouldn't have cheated in the first place!" She said angrily and stand up..

"Mom please stop already!"

"I'm sorry" Jennie said regretfully..

She stand up and suddenly kneel down in front of my mother putting her hands in her thighs..

Mom was shocked but stayed firm and looked away..

"Jennie stand up!" I tried to pull her up but she just smile and didn't move...

She glance back at my mother.. "I'm really very regretful for what I have done in the past.. please just give me one more chance to prove myself" she said determined..

But my mom just looked at her coldly..

"Stand up" she commanded..

Jennie followed still looking down.. I went in between and face my mother..

"Mom just let us be please.." I plead

"Leave, let me talk to my daughter" She ignore me and glance at Jennie..

Jennie looked at me unsure but she smiled afterwards..

"You and your mother should talk.."

"Wait for my call" I hold her hand and she nod..

"I will.."

She then bow down to my mother..

"I have to go" she said quickly kissing my cheeks and she left..

I looked at my mother.. "Mom what was that!?" I said frustratedly..

"I should be the one asking you that.. what are you doing Lisa, are you really serious about this!?"

"I am.. Mom" I said seriously and she just shake her head..

"How could you go back to a person that cheated on you, have you not learned from my own experience?"

"Mom Jennie have changed.."

"That is what I also thought when I gave your cheating father many chances but what happened at the end.. he still chooses to do the same mistake!"

"I decided to give him chances because I wanted to give you a complete family but he still continue what he's doing!"

"But You and Jennie doesn't have a living child for you to accept her again!"

"Mom, Jennie is different from my father.. I know and I feel that she wouldn't do it again.."

"Still! there's a possibility that she would be tempted and cheat again, leaving you heartbroken.."

"Mom, just please give her a chance.. she really have changed, isn't those years of her waiting and regretting enough to prove it?"

"I don't know Lisa! Just thinking about what she did, I don't want her any closer to you"

No one's PoV

On the other hand Lexus was so happy receiving new toys, and seeing his favorite chocolates..

He was currently playing with it and his grandfather is watching him smiling..

"Lexus stay here, I'll just go to the bathroom" her grandfather said feeling the call of nature..