Chapter 43

Vince POV
"How much this ring cost" I said pointing.

"10 million" she said. Oh damn. Why that morherfucka so high shihhh errrr right pass it.

I was just looking and looking and I heard somebody call my name. "Pick me Vince pick me" a ring said.

What the fuck. I'm trippin I need to stop eating those edibles dawg, I was stil searching until I can cross some that screamed we together forever.

"How this is" I asked her. If she say over 5 million ima Superman punch this bitch.

"Amazing choice. This right here is 7 million but I'll let it go for 3" she said.

"Sold to man with the big ass pebble rock head" Cameron said making me laughing.

(Ring 👆🏾🥰)

(Ring 👆🏾🥰)

"Boy you stoopid as hell on GNF yeah but rap that up for me" I said.

Ima purpose in two days cause I got to set shit up and everything. I want all the girls and shit to see this "let's ride. My boy growing up man" he said.

(They new house together 🥰)

This mane so dramatic.
-
Day 1 of the proposal......
-
Zytiana POV
I woke up feeling good as hell. After that sex with Vince last night it was like he was telling me to marry him.

That boy put that DICK DOWN GOOD last night. I got up washing my face and shit then headed down stairs "Here you go baby" he said kissing me handing me a plate.

Damn daddy can cook. He put down French toast with the strawberries and white stuff across it, eggs, bacon, and sausage. See this what I love about this man right here.

"So what you doing today daddy" I said eating a strawberry. He came and sat down "I don't know I got to do some runs then come back home to you all day" he said.

Damn that means ima have to get my assistant to do that work at the strip club cause I need this time with my man.

We barley get to spent time like this cause we working and out about.
-
Later Through The Day......
-
Jamirra POV
"Uhhh please don't cum inside me baby" I moaned out as I was cumming.

He pulled out tryna but on my face but I wasn't having it "uhhh fuck baby" he said as I started sucking the life out of him.

I was still sucking cause he asked for it this morning wanting to started with me "okay okay" he said backing up.