Chapter 30

Zytiana POV
"Bae I think we need to make a baby" I said. He hopped up quick tryna take his clothes off.

"I was just playing boy. Stop tryna take ya clothes off" I said.

"Play too much" he said walking out and then lauryn walked in giving me the bag leaving.

I'm glad she came in with his bag cause this boy done used it and thinking this shit funny. I got up bringing him with me in the bathroom to change him.

I opened that diaper and damn near threw up all my food from last night. "Vince help meeeeee" I yelled.

He came in with his head set and shit on. "Girl move you weak as hell" he said. He think he bold nie til he walked up on it.

"Ouuu shit ugh uhhh you got this" he said leaving out. Just wait ima hide his PlayStation.
-
-
I got the baby all clean and he fell right to sleep after so I covered him with his blanket and went down stairs.

"I guess you had it on lock" he said. I just mugged his ass. I came back sitting beside him eating chips.

I went to smacking to annoy him "Bitch stop smacking" he said. No he did not

"Ouu daddy mad" I said getting up laughing. I went back in the kitchen to be grabbed by the throat.

"You always think I'm playing huh" he said. I just looked up at him. He picked me up on the counter pulling my shorts off.

He pulled out his ummm tool and my my my what a surprise. Big surprise

He played with my clit with his dick and just when he was about to go in the baby started crying which saved me cause I wasn't ready for that.

Whew that baby saved the fuck out of me cause today would've been the day I got my guts rearrange.

I put my shorts back on running up stairs. He baby was crying like hell until I picked him up then I get a call from one of my dealers saying they want to buy.

"Vince go in the kitchen, on top of the cabinet in the back, and grab one of the small bricks for me please" I said.

He gone look down at me then at my pussy and I see my short wet and you could see it.

Oop.

"Hold him" I said giving him to Vince. I went down stairs to open the door.

These men rushed in taking my brick. They went in kitchen and came out with all my bricks "shut up don't say shit" one of the men say.

I didn't say nun either, I was tryna find every clue and see can I recognize one of them. The one that got the bricks from the kitchen had a bold letter B tattoo on his neck.

I seen that tattoo before. I just can't point my mind on it "let's be out" the one men said and they left.

I just closed the door like nun happen but I'm finna get that back in blood, I went upstairs like everything was fine "Heyy you somebody who got a bold letter B on his neck. The tattoo" I asked

"Yeah. You remember that night you shot at them niggahs and the one that called you a bitch" he said.

Bingo I knew I knew it from somewhere. "Why" he asked playing with the baby and he was having fun with him.

"I'm finna go to the shop" I said. I checked the time and it was 5:39pm.

I called the girls and told them I was coming. I put my clothes on and headed out the door but I left my phone at the house.
-
-
"Did y'all leave y'all phones at the house" I asked them. The nodded.

We came up with a plan and everything "let's get it" Jess said. We was putting on our clothes and loading the guns and stuff.

"I got the drop on his location. Look !!" Sofia said. Right where I thought it would be.

"Ight y'all let's go" I said. We went out to the back.

Lauryn was already waiting for us in the van.
-
-
We was in the van scooping out the place and that's when he came out and brought everybody in the house.

"Mask and gloves up. When we go in shoot everybody" I said. We hopped out the van creeping through the back yard. I saw a dog

*PEW*

I shot it.

No I didn't kill it im not that dirty just made it pass out.

We posed up at the door.

I counted to three and BOOM.

We started sending shot at everybody. I seen the dude that had my brick run upstairs so I went after him after shooting a motherfucka in the leg.

I finally caught up with him "who the fuck you is" he said. I didn't even give him a word I just sent one through his head watching the blood pour out on the floor.

"Grab everything. The money, drugs, and bitches" I said. I started pouring the gasoline everywhere.

"Let's go" I yelled.

We pushed the naked hoes in the van. And watched has the house just on fire while driving away.

"Take the mask off" I told them.

"Wait y'all females" one of these girls say.

"Yes and now you work for me. You'll make some good money with your clothes on" I said.

"Good cause I wasn't making shit there anyway" the dark skin one said.

Now that's how you take your shit back.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Any comments? 😃 Don't forget to vote and share my book please 🙏🏾🥰.