CHAPTER 7

Vince POV
"Damn what happen last night foo" my homie said. Man we was in club and the opps came in mugging and shit.

So they tried to confront like they really tried my gangsta like I wasn't built for this shit.

So I started airing that bitch out. "Damn boy lucky they didn't have no cameras in that hoe" my homie said.

Last night, my mind was going crazy on that girl zytiana I think that's her name. She so damn fine bruh I'll do anything to ther with that.

"Ight y'all boys I'm finna head out to go see my daughter" I said dapping my nights up leaving.

I got in the car and lit my blunt taking a puff driving off.
-
-
I pulled up to my baby mama house and see her on the porch with my princess. "Look there go your daddy" she said and my princess ran to me.

I see she had a little purple spot on her "aye Wassuh with this spot gin" I ask my baby moms.

"She was playing with some little girl down the street and some girl hit her but I went a beat her mama ass" she said.

Let me find out ima shit this bitch up "you gone take her for the week Vince" she asked me.

I might've well. Just pack her bag I'll come back and get tonight.

Some nigga come out the door "Heyy baby you okay" he said kissing my baby moms like what the fuck.

Nigga I been over here. She just had my beautiful daughter.

I chuckled and walked off. "What's funny nigga" he said and I put my daughter in the car.

"What nigga" I said walking up to him and he pushed me.

"BOP MOP POP"

We got to hitting in front the yard. "Vince stop you gone kill him" she said pushing me off him.

I was beating his ass. I got in my car and drove off.
-
-
"Come daddy baby" I said.

I grabbed her cause she was half sleep. I took her in the house and sat on the sofa and that when I got a call from zytiana.

Bout time girl.

PHONE CALL
Me: Wassuh mamas
Zy: Heyy what you umm doing
Me: nun at home chilling Wassuh
Zy: Can I come over
Me: umm sure sure drop your addy

She hung and dropped it. "Yayyy Rosa watch latristen for me and when I get back you can take off and I'll pay ya" I yelled.

Rosa is my helper. She like a grandma to me , she cooks right , clean right and all.

"Okay baby go ahead" she said. I grabbed my keys going out the door.

Got in the car and zoomed off.
-
-
I pulled up to her addy and honked the horn.

It started raining out this hoe but when I was watching the new they said sunny day but they ass be lying sometimes.

She came running out the door. She got in the car with this black Nike hoodie and these little grey shorts on.

"Wassuh you hungry or some" I said. She shook her head with her head down.
-
-
Zytiana POV
I had my head down cause I had a black eye and I didn't want him to see that "yes sure" I said.

"What about some Chinese" he asked. I shook my head yes. His car spelled so good and it was clean.

He backed out and drove out.
-
-
"Hell yeah let me get some of y'all birdies and duckling with a side of mice" he said.

I laughed. That shit was funny cause Ian never heard no shit like that. "Woahhh what happen to your eye" he said.

"Umm I got into a fight with this girl but I'm okay" I lied through teeth.

He pulled up to the window "boy you always playing at the window with long lip ass" the boy said.

"Yea whatever you know my order" he chuckled grabbing the food. I could feel tension between us.

"I know you lying about your eye but ima let go" he said.

I just keep my mouth closed.
---------------------