CHAPTER 6

SKIP TO MONDAY GRADUATION NIGHT...
Zytiana POV
I was in line looking for Jordan in the stands but didn't see him no where which bummed me out cause he said he promised he was gone be here for me.

"Zytiana Darker"

I just gave up looking. I was looking into space until somebody tapped my shoulder.

"They called your name" the girl said behind me. Oh shit I started walking fast to get on the field.

Damn My dumbass, I felt a little embarrassed. "GO BITCH" I heard laylay said in the back of the line.

I laughed cause that girl some serious. "Congratulations" the principal said putting his hand on my waist.

Ian like that cause this nigga a pervert and be fucking the students. Him and the gym teacher.

"Ya bitch don't touch me no more" I said. He got me fucked up.
-
-
"Bitch we did it" laylay said jumping on me. I'm surprise I caught her skinny ass.

She grabbed my hand and she started running to the car "time for the club" she yelled out.

"We coming too" a big ass group of people said running with us. This girl got half the school coming now.

I bumped into somebody and that shit hurted. This nigga was made of steel "oh I'm sorry Vince" I said turning back round until I knew who it was.

"Vince what you doing here" I asked.

"My luh cousin graduated so I had to support" he said.

"You going to that club everybody talking about tonight" he said. I shook my head yes.

"I'll see you there" he gave me a smile that was heart melting. Them dimples 😩

Fine ass piece of man.
-
-
I hurried and put my clothes on cause this bitch Lauryn was rushing me hell. "I'm coming luh leg bitch" I said.

"We'll move faster senior citizen booty ass" she said. That shit was funny I almost dropped my phone in the toilet.

I grabbed my purse off the bed. I check my phone to see if I got a text or call from Jordan but nope again.

We left out the door , got in the car and drove off.
-
-
"Are y'all here for the graduation party. Come on in" the bouncer said. I walked in that hoe and it was jumping.

I seen some of the people from our school dancing and drinking. We walked up to the VIP section.

I grabbed me a drink taking a sip from it. "Git damn what's this" I said with a nasty face expression.

"That's henny bitch" she said. Damn Ian have no henny in a while shit taste different.

Me and Lauryn was just sitting talking laughing you know bringing up old shut when I seen some shit.

I thought I was hallucinating. I took a sip from my henny.

Fuck that I took that to the head. I seen Jordan all up on some bitches faces laughing and a kekekeing.

He grabbed her hand and went somewhere. Look like towards the bathroom. I got up

"Aye bitch where you going" laylay said.

"To the bathroom right quick" I said. I hurried down the stairs and end up bumping into Vince.

"Wassuh mamas. Where you going so fast" he said.

"Lady's room" I said. I seen them go in there.

I tired to walk off but got grabbed by the waist "come here talk to me" he said. No cap but when he did that it turned me on a little.

That never happened before. "Look I'll call you tomorrow I promise" I gave him a smirk.

I walked inside the bathroom silently and instantly hear moaning. "I'm cumming" she said.

I took my ear rings out. Waiting for them to come out "I really enjoy tha-ummm" she said making eye contact with me.

I jumped down. *POP*

I lunch that bitch dead in the eye w and she fell back in the stale. "Yoo chill out" Jordan grabbed me but I got loose and started beating her ass.

He grabbed me throwing me off her. I walked out the bathroom and that's when gunshots starting ringing off.

"Let's go bitch" laylay grabbed my hand. We ran out the back of the club and shots still going off.

We got in the car "no get the fuck out the car and come on" Jordan said grabbing me. He put me in the back seat and drove off.

"The fuck is wrong with you cheating on me with a bitch in the club bath-OUCHHHHH" I yelled out.

He punched me "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SHUT UP" he said.

We had this talk about him hitting me.
----------------------