Chapter 20

Vince POV
I was at the trap finna leave when the new was on and they was showing my house like what the fuck.

"Aye G turn that up" I said.

Thank you David, what we have here is a crime scene. There was two victims and one found dead who appears to be the robber according to one of the victims.

I ran out the door not even closing it, getting in the car swerving off. I knew I should've never left the house man but who in the fuck would try to rob me.
-
-
I pulled up looking for zy but I didn't see her. I saw her friend talking to 12 "aye where she at" I ask her.

"They took her cause the gun she had wasn't licensed to her" she said. Damn I hope they don't find the AR but I doubt it cause it's inside the sofa but I have to go bail my future wife out.

"We gone wait til they leave so we can go get her but I know for a fact they gone put her on probation cause the gun but what happen?" I asked her.

She was telling me what happen and my guard was suppose to be there where the fuck he at ?
-
-
"Thank you for bailing me out Vince" zytiana said. She got to go to court next week so the judge can tell her how long she gone be on probation.

Ian never leaving after this. She gone come with me from now on. "You okay though" I ask cause she seem a little off.

"It was a girl in there who look similar to me" she said.

"That ain't nun. Everybody look like everybody these days" I said getting in car and we zoomed out.
-
-
"Aye zy Ian know you had hands like that shawty" her friend said in the back seat.

Zytiana chuckled. "Girl you was looking like mike out there. First round knockout" they laughed. That girl don't take nun serious in that back seat.

"Lauryn really ? I mean shihhh....he hit me first hell. Should've keep his ass to hisself" she said.

My mind was completely thrown off, all I was thinking is who was the dude she was fighting and killed cause Ian beefing with nobody yet.

"Vince you heard me" Zy said snapping me back to reality. Damn this girl so beautiful.

"Wassuh"

"I was saying the dude I killed was Jordan cousin" she said. Now it make sense to me, I killed his cousin and he came for revenge and got his ass killed which mean more coming but I'll be on the look out waiting.

Even if I got to drop the whole family I will.

*BOOM*

"Ohhh bitch I hope you got insurance hoe" lauryn said hoping out the back. These hoes really just hit my car. You know how hard it is to get the detail on this car.

"Aye what the fuck you got going on bruh. Just hit my shit" I said. Y'all know how much the damn paint job on this bitch cost me.

Then on top of that it was hard as fuck tryna find somebody to do matte orange on this lambo. "Sorry man I can pay for it" he said.

All 3 of us looked at each other like......."come on tell me the price so I can go" he said.

"9,000" I said. He wrote a check and he left. "Okay what the fuck just happen" Zy said. Shihhhh I don't know what happen but hell he payed on the spot so I'm finna get my baby fixed.

(His Lambo 😼)

(His Lambo 😼)

It started sprinkling so we had to hurry up and go plus I got a little surprise for zy. Now I got to ride in my hellcat

(His Hellcat 😤💢)--I think it's time to bring her to my main house cause this house was just a rent but we packing up all her stuff right now

(His Hellcat 😤💢)
-
-
I think it's time to bring her to my main house cause this house was just a rent but we packing up all her stuff right now. "Umm Vince Jordan ain't dead" she said.

I looked at her laughed cause I made sure that nigga was dead. "So serious dude. I saw him the other day" she said.

I could tell she was serious now but how though ? You what type of bullets I had. 22s blue tips and that shit ain't kill nun, should've got the green tips. "Let's go" I said.
-
-
Lauryn POV
I just got dropped off at Cameron house and I see Cameron pacing back and forth on the porch "what's wrong baby" I ask.

"They killed my little brother man. He was just tryna get home" he said crying.

"Who" I ask.

"Fucking 12 man but I know who did it. This dirty racist ass cop I been beefing with since I was 17" he said.

We walked inside.

Damn that's really fucked up. "Talm bout he seen a black kid walking with a gun hen my little brother don't even carry guns man. He was on 15 man" he said punching the wall.

That's what's wrong with this world today, with this racist and skin color shit. Just because you see a black kid walking don't mean he have a gun on him.

What the fuck this world done came too.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Real life shih though I wish the world would come to a better place. Any comments ? Don't forget to vote 💜