Chapter 45

1 Month Later........
Zytiana POV
"WAKE UP SOLDIER" Vince yelled making me jump out my sleep. I'm finna shoot this motherfucka.

"Boy what the hell you doing that for" I said.

Like my niggah we just had sex last night and you want to sit here and role play. "There some rules nie since you pregnant" he said

Rules ?! Ima grown ass women I know what to do and not what to.

This boy woke me up out my sleep talm bout some rules. I got out the bed running up to him jumping on his back, chocking his ass.

He got me fucked up. "Okay let go ahhh" he said

"Listen niggah I know what you finna say so don't say no rules like ima child" I said smacking his ass.

"Crossed the line, stop with the gay shit" he got up quick as hell. He know he like that so ion know why he showing out for y'all.

He don't say nun when he be fucking on top of me and I touch it.

I'm woke nie so I'm finna move around but for a bitch got to pee.
-
-
Vince POV
She gone fucking choke me like that. I should go throw water on her ass on that toilet. She home he very mad once I tell her I have to leave to LA.

I don't know how ima tell her cause I know she gone mad cause she pregnant and she gone need me here with her.

But the when that bag call, I got to get it. I did buy her some to keep her company, I'm just waiting for it to get here. "BABY" she yelled.

"Yeah" I yelled.

She ain't respond so I went upstairs to see what she want. "We got pickles" she said. I looked at her cause in my head she was getting smacked.

"Naw but don't eat too many pickle cause my baby ain't finna have no pickle head" I said.

I don't want him having a head like Patrick. "Boy shut up" she said walking out.

We walked down stairs and there's was a knock at the door, that might be the gift right here. I opened the door "sign here" he said.

I grabbed the cage closing the door.

She was in the kitchen so I opened it and it ran out. "AHH BABY A FAT ASS RAT" she said. It started whining cause she threw a pot at it.

It was funny the way she said it. "It's a dog not a rat" I said picking it up.

"Aww for me" she said.

"Yeah cause I got to take a trip to LA" I said.

"Wait for what" she said sadly.

I knew this was gone happen. "Take care some business at the casinos out there. One of them been robbed and the other one been shot up" I said.

"Well ok when you gone come back" she said.

I don't know when ima come back cause I got to find the niggahs who did this. They out there shooting up multi million dollar hotels and the one that was robbed is the biggest target.

Should've been put higher security and shit but I just never went out there "just be back here okay and don't get hurt" she said

She didn't take it hard but I do have to be careful going out there cause Ian tryna die especially when Zytiana is pregnant.

Ima pray though.
-
-
Lauryn POV
"Who is it" somebody knocked at my door.

They didn't say so I stayed where I was. "Cameron answer the door cause they didn't say who" I said. He opened the door and it was his BM.

"I can for my baby cam" she said. I put the last ponytail in her hair so she can go with her mom.

"Why you got this bitch all up in here touching my baby" she said. The nerves she got.

"Don't call her that cause you can really get fuck off my steps bruh with all that bullshit" he said tryna close the door.

I waited for miracle to go upstairs. I ran off the sofa and popped this bitch right in her mouth. "Nie Wassuh hoe" I said.

We started throwing hands no pulling hair either.

*POP POP*

I hit her in her eyes and that's when she grabbed hair and slung my little ass on the grab. Can't cap she was on me for a second til she slipped in the grass.

"Stop Lauryn" cam said tryna grabb me. I grab her hair and kneed this bitch in the face.

She got up and her mouth was bussed like a motherfucka. "Nie who the bitch" I said going back in the house.

"Get out of sight and don't come back" Cameron said angrily.

"Ok just wait pussy" she said getting in the car leaving.

He came back in. "Why the fuck you doing that shit lauryn" he said.

"She should've never called me a bitch" I said.

"I don't care. I don't want no fighting around my child" he said. So now I'm in the wrong cause I got called a bitch.

"Whatever Cameron" I said going to get my baby up. I walked upstairs waking him up cause I'm not finna be here with Cameron when he know Ian do nun wrong.

Nie if somebody call y'all a bitch fa no reason what you doing ? Please answer me with this one.

I grabbed his bag leaving out. I put his car seat in. Got in and drove off.
-
-
Zytiana POV
I heard a knock at the door so I got up to go see who it is. "Can I come in" lauryn said.

I step aside. "Well I kinda don't want to be at the house with Cameron right now so can I stay" she ask.

"Of course. I need company anyway" I said. She didn't even have to ask cause this my main right here.

But you know I'm finna be mosey. "What happened" I said.

"Well me and his BM got to fighting cause she called me a bitch so he think it's coo not to have my back" she said.

I don't blame her. Can't no female call my name a pussy, a bitch, or anything. "You can sleep in the room you been sleeping in. Let me take TT baby" I said getting him.
-
10:00pm
-
Ski POV
Me, Sofia, Jess, and jamirrajust arrived at the club cause we really never got a chance to hang out hang out with each other.

Get to know each other more type shit. "Hold on nobody under 18 can't go in" the bouncer stopped us.

We looked around. "Umm we're all over 20 what you talm bout" jamirra said. We pulled out our ID's

"Well damn my folk. Age old lady back up" the bouncer ran off so we decided to sneak other in.

I walked in and this bitch was lit. We sat at this little section in the corner just vibin to the music.

I see some luh hoes on the other said pointing and mugging. Ian come here for this tonight "you look sexy tonight" Sofia whispered.

I just smiled but for some reason I wasn't feeling the club no more. Sofia hand started rubbing on my inner thigh "ima go get a drink" I said.

I lied.

I walked out the club getting in my car finna go back home.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 💜🙏🏾