Chapter 44

Proposal Day
Zytiana POV
I was sleep like a motherfucka. Talm bout legs stretched out, head between the pillows, getting some good ass shut eyed.

"Wake up sexy" Jess said standing at the door. This girl right here just don't get it, I don't roll that way.

She came and sat on the bed "So how was it" she said.

What was what. She better not did what she did long time ago "I did it again. Ur lips was so wet, the way your cum was on my tongue" she said.

That's it "just kidding but I know your secret mommy" she said.

"What" I said confused.

"I know your pregnant cause look" she said pointing at the closet and how it was filled with snacks.

"Don't tell anybody please I was gone tell Vince today" I said. I really hope she don't say anything to him.

She put out her pinky "promise" she said. So I locked it "well I'll see you tonight sexy" she said giving me the fuck me eyes.

I don't know what's up with that girl but I wonder about her sometimes. But for real though.

I took 3 pregnancy tests and all three said negative but but when I went to the doctor ima week pregnant.

Y'all ever get pregnant, just go to the doctor don't trust them pregnancy test.

How them girls be getting in my house anyway. Ima start locking the door so they got to knock. "There go my babyyyyy" he came in here singing.

Kinda funny, the boy ain't got no vocals "I'm hungry" I said.

"What you want" he said.

"Wings, fries, a hamburger, and a jar of pickles" I said. He gave me one of those "damn looks.

Shit I'm hungry.

"I'll be right back. Want a soda with that ma'am" he said.

"Nawl I'll take a apple juice, room temperature" I said laughing.

Hit me a luh waitress. After I eat ima go back to sleep
-
7:45PM.....
-
I'm putting on my clothes cause Vince said he wanted to do some special so everybody going somewhere. I don't know where and why but a bitch wanted to stay at home and sleep.

I put the dress on and this motherfucka is nice as hell until I looked at the price tag.

I was all set and ready to go. I walked down stairs and it was a note in a YSL purse.

A gift from me, ski, Jess, and sofa.
P.S can't wait to see you in that fine as dress- Jess

That girl need help 😆. I heard a horn honk so I grabbed the purse and went out, I seen Vince in this suit.

Oh my god he was looking snacked up. "The limo was suppose to come but they didn't once they found out who you was" he said.

Them hoes but they know was. Turn that limo into the damn mad max truck.

He came and picked me up in a orange McLaren which was sexy as hell. He opened the door "my beautiful lady" he said making me blush.

(The McLaren 👆🏾😍📸)

(The McLaren 👆🏾😍📸)

I got inside and it was nice as hell, got to get me one of these.
-
-
He opened the door. "Thank you hubby" I said. We walked in together and everybody was here but he said it was just us.

I don't mind anyway cause we like family. I seen the M.F.L gang but Jess caught my eyes cause the way she looked in that dress and her hair was beautiful. "Y'all look beautiful" I said to all the girl.

"Thank you" lauryn son said which made everybody laugh. That one funny little boy

Everybody was just talking then the food came out. "Here we have steak on shrimp with grilled asparagus" he said.

I'm finna take this steak down through there no kizzy. "For the kids you ordered onion ring and tender fur the girl" he said.

"And fries and tender for the boy" he said. Miracle and luh jr food look better then mine, should've ordered that.

I cut through that streak and ate that bih. "Damn this bitch Moooooolicious" ski said. I laughed like hell, I swear that girl mouth ain't got no filter bruh.
-
-
I got done eating "I need to show you some" Vince said.

I took his hand he led the way. "Wassuh" I said.

"Well you know we been together a long time and Ian gone lie you the best thing that done happen to me" he said.

Why he just now saying this "and with you I feel more of a man and not a little boy. I love you to death and I'll kill anybody who stand in the way of what I'm tryna do" he said.

He serious y'all. He'll kill so 50 feet but I just caught on to what he said when he said what he tryna do.

"What I'm tryna say is" he went in his pocket pulling out a box, getting on one knee. I know this motherfucka ain't.

"Will you marry me Zytiana Darker" he said. I cover my hands over my face and almost started crying.

I was fanning myself not to cry. The hormones from the pregnancy going crazy "GIRL YOU BETTA THAT RING AND DICK" I hear ski voice say

Made me laugh "what you say" he said.

"Yes baby I will" I said. He put the ring on my finger and that hoe was shining like a motherfucka. Oh yes I'm finna blind some hoes with this one.

He came up kissing me. "I got some for you too" I said. I looked at Jess to bring my the box.

"Here" I said. He looked at it confusing and when he opened it he damn near jumped to the moon.

"No way man. Oh my gif we finna have a baby dawg, CAM WE FINNA HAVE A LITTLE GNF FOLKS" he said yelling.

I was so happy for him and grateful to carrying his seed. This man the best thing that done happened to me.

"Congratulations" the girls said waiting up to me.

"What you having" Sofia said.

"Only a week pregnant so I don't know but y'all coming to the baby shower so don't worrry" I said.

This literally been the best night. "Let's go home so I can love you" I said under my
husband.

"Oh you tryna make twin. Let's go" he said.

Boy crazy.

I guess this a new beginning y'all. See y'all when I see you. Much love 💜
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🙏🏾💜🥺