Chapter 27

7 Months Later......
Zytiana POV
"Have y'all seen jamirra cause she been slacking and late these pass months and she didn't show up" I said.

Nobody haven't seen her which means ima have to pull up where she stay cause she can't keep doing this.

"Send me her location from the files Sofia" I said leaving. I got the location heading straight over there.
-
-
I pulled up to this raggedy ass house. All the money she make and you telling me she living in this. Where all my bricks I give her ?

I knocked on the door and. Boody answer but I had to listen closely and careful and that's when I heard her voice and a scream.

I kicked the door and seen this hulk build bitch beating on her. I pulled out my silencing pistol and shot his ass in the leg. She got and ran behind me.

"So this why you been late on everything cause this pussy beating on you" I asked.

I called Vince, told him everything, and the stuff she told me about my money and bricks. "You fucking with the wrong queen pin" I said.

10 minutes later Vince came through the door with his boys. They tied him up and everything "so you like to beat in women" i said putting my gloves on.

I started punching his face over and over fucking him up. For some reason I blacked out and this reminded me of Jordan's that day. "He raped you didn't he" I asked her.

She nodded her head and I pulled out the pistol putting on right in the middle of his forehead. "Clean this shit up" I said walking out with jamirra.

"Your staying with me til you get your money back up. Come on" I said. I got in the car and I was pissed just thinking about it.
-
-
We pulled up to my house that I brought. "You will live here come on" I said taking her inside. I show her the room and it's already grocery inside.

I showed her the car she would be driving which is my Mercedes and everything "so I'm staying here by myself" she asked.

"Yes. Don't be scared I'll be right down the road if you need me. I'll have the girls come here with you if you want" I said.

"No I'm fine long as I'm close to you" she said.

"okay I'm finna go handle some business now" I said leaving.

I need to go to the war house cause they got the dude that's in debt so I'm finna kill him cause I gave him chance after chance.
-
-
"So you think this shit cool not paying me my money huh" I said. I'm finna let this bulldog take his didn't off.

"Listen man I'ma pay yo-*PEW*"

I shit his stooped ass in the head. Should've had my money when I wanted it "what y'all starring for we got work to do and money to make" I yelled.

You didn't have to kill him like that babes" Vince said.

"This my business and He was behind so it is what it is" I said finna walk out. He grabbed me by my throat and which that bitch down there turn into a water monster.

Don't y'all just love when a niggah grab you by the throat. "Don't forget who you talking to" he said smacking my ass leaving the room.

Whew that boy trying me. I will ain't gave up the cookie but he close to opening the jar. I get a call from Lauryn

"MEET ME AT THE HOSPITAL BITCH IM GOING INTO LABOR" she said. I ran out the building fast as hell and I fucked around and slipped tryna get to the car.
-
20 hours Later....
-
"AHHHH I CANT I CANT" lauryn yelled out in pain.

Fuck that I'm in pain, she squeezing the hell out my hand damn near finna take the blood out of it. "Push push push" I hear the nurse saying then that's when Cameron started throwing up.

I looked to which I regret cause I threw the fuck up. That shit look so damn nasty, the way that baby slipped out "it's a boy" the nurse said.

I was tryna be happy but I never seen no shit like that before. I can't get it out my head "Bitch let go my hand" I said.

My shit went numb. "Vince get me some" he said handing me some the doctor gave me.

I just took it. "I got a boy zy" she said.

"Damn that baby got a head like his daddy" Vince said.

"Get of my baby niggah" Cameron said pointing at his shoes.

I laughed like a motherfucka cause I don't even know what kind of shoes them is. "Get off these. These hoes was expensive, I got these from Gucci mane. He ain't even wore them yet" he said.

I just looked at them and they baby, making me wanting to start a family but I'm not ready for that.

(Lauryns baby boy 🥰👆🏾)

"We should make a baby" Vince said in my ear. These niggah ain't slick he just want to get in my panties.

"No. I know what you doing" I said.

"Ima see you tomorrow lauryn and ima hold my nephew. Love you" I said walking out. Give them they family time but mean while I need to go check on jamirra.
-
-
I opened the door and what I seen shocked me. "Umm I'm sorry. I-I-was just umm you know ho-ugh this embarrassing" she said.

I walked it and she was playing with herself on my sofa but I'm not gone judge. "It's okay, I was your age before" I said.

"So have you ate" I asked her and she said no. All that food in there and she ain't fixed nun.

"I-I don't know how to cook well" she said. Good cause I'm finna show her. She the youngest one I got working for me, I care bout her needs wants cause I can just see myself in her.

Crazy as it sound but I treat this girl like she my daughter, all of them. I just want to see them win.

15 minutes later I showed her everything and she should know how to make this dish. "You got to teach me more cause this is good. Thank you" she said.

"Why you only talk round me" I asked her.

"Cause I'm not good at making friends and the girls at the shop seem way out my league to be friends with" she said.

"You what. We gone have a girls night tomorrow so you can see who they really are" I said.

She looked like she didn't know about that but I promise you they not what they is expect for ski she really is who she is.

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow at work" I said leaving. I got in my car driving across town to met Vince.

Cause some shit finna go down.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzz 🙏🏾💜