CHAPTER 2

Lauryn in the MM 👆🏾😌
-------------------
Zytiana POV
I pulled in the parking lot getting out the car. "Why you always fighting laylay. It's better ways to handle things" I said across the car.

"Man you seen what the fuck she did and just wait til I see Derrick bitch ass" she said closing the door walking across the street.

I'm scared for her cause she gone fight the wrong one and they really gone hurt her but I'm not gon let that happen.

I walking to my apartment until I heard a loud car rumble and thunder.

It was Jordan in his hellcat.

The way he got out the car was so damn sexy. "Aye girl wait up" he said running to me but I turned around and keep walking cause Ian forget.

"Damn girl hold up" he said grabbing my arm but I snatched it.

"Some hoe came up to me cause she talm bout you her man and stay away from you so Wassuh with that" I said.

"Man girl ain't nobody doing nothing come on let's go inside" he said. He think this over but it's not.

I closed the door behind me going to kitchen "so you really gone ignore me" he said behind me. You damn right I am cause you got to be doing something for a hoe to do that.

"Man you not finna ignore me over some false statements out here" he said turning me around picking me up on the counter.

"Jordan then why would she say that" my baby voice said.

He started unbutton his pants pulling out his dick "cause they ain't got this like you" he said.

I grabbed it making it rock up. He pulled up my skirt and took my panties off.

"Awwwe shit Jordan" I said. His dick felt so good like it wasn't big cause I'm not taking no big dick anyway so I love his size.

But it was thick tho.

He lifted my legs up giving me slow strokes "damn baby you was already wet for daddy" he said. My pussy never dry around this boy.

He picked up the speed and started hitting my spot over and over "look at it" he said and I look down at his dick going in and out me.

It was driving me crazy and making me crazy wet "I'm finna cum Jordan" I said.

"Hold on hold on I'm almost there" he said. I put my arm around his neck rubbing hold his head rubbing my hand threw his hair.

I couldn't help it but my eyes rolled to the back of my head it was feeling good "Jordan I'm finna cum I can't hold it Jordan" I said loudly.

He started going faster.

"Release I'm finna nut" he said and I release but he nutted inside me.

I got too distracted "come on Jordan why you came inside me" I said in my baby voice.

I tried to kiss him but he backed away from me "I got to go ima see you tomorrow" he said sipping up his pants.

I heard the door closed and I instantly got sad cause I felt used.

I went in my room getting my birth control. Jordan don't know I have them but that's the second time he nutted inside me like that.

I got my clothes finna take me a shower.
-
-
Lauryn POV
I was sitting on the sofa with my taser waiting on Derrick to walk through this door cause I'm finna get his ass.

Just when I sad it the door opened "Wassuh baby" he same to me tryna kiss me but I shock his dumb ass.

"AHHH FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WITH YOU GIRL" I yelled at me so I shocked his ass again.

He want to play stoopid I can too "so this you" I said holding my phone up showing the video and he gone have this shocked look on his face.

"Look I can explain" and soon as he said that I was heart broken cause nigga I been with you every since 9th grade, gave you all this time, and gave you my fucking virginity.

I'm done with his ass cause the first time he cheated I thought I was in the wrong, the second time had me questioning, now this time he did it on purpose.

"No I'm leaving" I said dropping the taser running up stairs crying. I already packed my bag so I'm gone.

"I don't care bye get the fuck out my house and her pussy was good as fuck" he said and I didn't even mind it.

I just left walking across the street to the other apartment complex where zy live. I knocked on her door.

"Did it again" I said crying into her shoulder. Zy always been like a big sister to me so I know I can come to her anytime.

"It's okay hon. Come on" she said. I followed her to her room "just put your bag down by the closet" she said.

I crawled in her bed getting under the covers crying til I go to sleep.
------------------
Some dudes fouls ash 🤦🏾‍♂️.