CHAPTER 4

Cameron in the MM 👆🏾
--------------------
Zytiana POV
"Girl hurry up before we miss our reservations" she said. I been ready to go like 20 minutes ago that's her walking around putting on clothes and falling.

She walked in my room "oh so hoe you been ready and just see me trippin and falling huh" she said.

I chuckled.

I haven't heard from Jordan all day but it's coo though he don't have to ever call or text me no more.

"Ight I'm ready let's go" she said and I grabbed my keys walking down the hall.

"Damn that ass fat mama" she said smacking laughing.

This bitch gay sometime and if I didn't know better she would try and do some to me. I probably would've liked it
-
-
-
"Damn daddy that ass fat walking like that" I hear Lauryn say.

I swear I fear for myself around these gay ass girl. We walked into restaurant and it was dope as fuck.

"Hello my name is Cameron and I'll be your waiter. Do y'all have reservations" he said. I see Lauryn bite her lip and shit like bitch pay attention

"Umm y-yeah darker" she said with a smile. This bitch showing out y'all cause she don't never smile at no nigga when she first talk to them.

He walked us to his table "I'll be back with the menus and what you prefer to drink ma'am" he said.

"Some water please" I said.

"And for you" he said showing his teeth. They damn near blinded me and the sun , them hoes was straight and white.

He walked off "bitch you showing out" I chuckled.

"Girl his eyes just caught my attention. They was green" she said. We was having a whole conversation when this fine ass bag of Hershey kisses came in looking decent as hell.

He started walking this way and made eye contact with me. When he walked pass me he smelt so damn good.

"I'm finna go to the rest room right quick" she got. I looked up and seen Jordan a crossed the room with a bitch at the table.

Looking they was arguing but that's not the point , you here with some bitch when it's my birthday.

It's coo I'm done with his ass. "Wassuh my name is vince" the same brownskin boy came in came and sat at my table.

"My name is um- oh I'm sorry zytiana" I said. I can't believe dumb ass forgot my own name what kind of shit is that.

"Well I came in and seen you staring at me so I just came to shoot my shot" he said.

He can shot whatever with me. "Just want to be your friend. Can I get your number" he said.

The boy came and sat down our drinks.

I gave him my phone and he gave me his number. "Umm who you and get out my seat before you and the floor meet" Lauryn said.

She so damn mean and rude I swear. "I'll text you later" he said getting up from the chair giving Lauryn a sexy gangsta ass look.

Damn 😩

The boy came and gave up the menu along with his number "here bitch I think that for you" I said giving her the number.

The pricing on this hoe is crazy but already knew what I wanted. "Aye boy bring you skinny ass back I need to order" I said.

"Yeah let me get the shrimp and Alfredo chicken with the bread" I said. He was talking to laylay but I felt a paired of eyes staring a whole in my back.

I turned around and seen the boy staring at me "turn around who the fuck he is" Jordan came up to me.

He can back the fuck up cause he cheated on me and had the nerve to fucking bring a bitch up in here.

Boy fuck out of here. "Let's go" he said.

I stayed sitting down cause he not finna ruin my day and in plus my birthday. "Ok bet" he said walking out the restaurant.

"I don't know who he think he is" Lauryn said.

I just stayed sitting down waiting for my food to come and just when I said it came.

The steam that was coming from and the smell. Them breads was slapped yapped trapped down with garlic.

"Dig in bitch you see the food" laylay said. I laughed in dived in it.

Well this my best birthday and I love the way it went and beside Jordan fuck him.

He can go to hell with gasoline panties on not draws or boxers panties like I said cause he a bitch and make bitch moves.
--------------------